1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Commercial Mention: "How to Get to Sesame Street"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Hubert, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone seen that commercial for some device where a person types in "How do you get to Sesame Street?" I just thought it was a bit interesting...
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it. What company was advertising?
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

It completely slipped my mind...when I either see it again or think of it, I will mention that... :p
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it either. That's why I don't have internet connection at my home.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Thank you to whatever mod moved this and renamed this...I knew it needed that...but I really had no idea where to put this and what to title it...

And I'm still trying to rack my brain for the name of the device...I remember thinking that the device resembled an iPad in some ways, yet it wasn't one, but I don't remember what it actually was...
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was some sort of smart phone commercial. It may have been the new iPad mini. :search:
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

For some reason I don't think it was an Apple product...I could be wrong though.