Chef stuff!

Katzi428

Reaction score
A few weeks ago Kris (AKA newsmanfan) told me about this shirt she had seen Online. Now I LOVE Starbucks' frappucinoes. So Kris saw a shirt with :hungry: on it & it said "Starborks Kerfee" . & she gave me the site link to the shirt place. So (knowing my birthday was coming up) I gave the link to my mother. So for my birthday I got the shirt in blue!(Actually I got it early so my mother didn't have to tote a whole bunch of things onto the ship tomorrow which is my ACTUAL birthday. As I mentioned my sister,her friend, her friend's son & my mom's boyfriend were over last week ) Yesterday in the mail I got a package labeled with pictures of our favorite culinary Scandanavian genius er....uh...chef . I burst out in giggles automatically! Kris had made me a card w/Chef on it & sent me these Chef heads that go on Crocs . They can go on button holes too!
Thanks again Kris!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
:hungry: Yoo taken der croccy-heads, sooo...und poots dem in der poppen-corn masheen, sooo... *presses button*

*all corn breaks loose*

Enjoy your cruise. Looks like some of us have a lot of cleaning up to do around here...
-----------