Changes

unclematt

Reaction score
DisneyWy said:
MissterPiggy beat me to it, but nothing should be changing to Muppet Vision. The attraction will be open during the areas renovation. Some of the queue might change outside and FastPass has been removed, but otherwise no need to worry. It is not known exactly how the old Muppet merchandise shop will return, but definately expect Monsters Inc. mercandise in the area due to the new attraction.

As for the new Finding Nemo attraction, it is going in the old 20,000 Leagues location in Tomorrowland. This will not be the case in Disney World though as the old lagoon has been removed. They are adding Nemo and friends to The Living Seas at Epcot though and it is rumored to be using some of the same technology.
That is some great info Thank You. My family has just started talking about one more Diney trip with just the 4 of us.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i was recently at walt disney world for my honeymoon in april. the living seas is mostly nemo stuff now. it's pretty neat to see and more current than a lot of the old stuff at the living seas. i believe disney is trying to make epcot better for the young ones. i am a former college program cast member and we didn't spend a lot of time there unless we were drinking around the "world".:wink: