1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Bob & Angus Show

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by staceyrebecca, Sep 30, 2012.

1. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Hey guys,

So I've been working on a project for awhile now as a co-director. They finally had me build my own character & we did a few little short videos with her while the other characters were "on vacation"

Anyway, I figured I'd share them. My video skills still aren't where I'd like them to be, but I'm sure that will improve as time goes on.

-Stacey
  2. kumakami

kumakami Member

great character, your comedy beats are perfect.
  3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Stacey, those are fantastic!
  4. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Thanks, guys! It was some tricky trickiness, but it was fun. More fun to come!
  5. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

It's great! Awesome work! I'm totally posting this on facebook!
  6. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Wow, thanks, Melonpool!
  7. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

Wow. Amazing.
  8. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Thanks Rymoore! There are new ones posted every Thursday. We worked on a really fun secret project last month that I'm *really* excited about. Just saw the rough cut. Not sure when it's going to air, but I hope it's soon!
  9. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

hey, will you do me a favor? will you email me or imessage me at rcmoore1986@me.com because I am very interested in what you are doing and would like to talk in detail about the process.
  10. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Hey my character just got her own official segment! (I'm particularly proud of the tiny mug with the logo)

rymoore, by all means, feel free to message me here. I'd be glad to answer any questions that I can about the project.
  11. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

What video editing software do you use?
  12. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

I don't actually edit anything, I'm just a co-director & puppeteer. The project is produced by Pulp Gamer Media, and they have 2 full-time employees who edit & record various projects. When we're filming, I think I've maybe heard them curse Adobe's name a few times?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  13. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

lol awesome. great job!!