Attention, Fraggle Fans...

Frogster

Reaction score
I saw that a lot of people read the first one, so I thought I'd get a move on the second... This is something that took some time, so I hope people are happy and that a lot of people respond to this one. I'd appreciate any comments you may have. It would be an honor to hear from the hard-core fans and others who just feel like blabbing.
Now, for Part Two: Red.

Red, alive as ever, is still as athletic as she was all those years ago. She still wears the red turtleneck and has that famous hair style. She and Cotterpin are still good buds, and Mokey and her couldn't be closer. One day, however, Cantus and his Minstrels came back for an all-out Fraggle Music Bash. He had asked Red once again to lead this festival, so she accepted. Everyone had five days to prepare, and Red was wanting to make it the greatest music show in the history of the Rock, so she went to the Trash Heaps to ask them for advice. However, they told her something much greater is waiting for her at the end of the journey; as Marjorie puts it, "There is someone out there, waiting to be found to hear your voice of love..." Both Trash Heaps tell her the Music Bash must wait, and that she must find what it is she's looking for. Cantus understands the Trash Heap's words of advice and says that she must do what needs to be done.
She goes on her quest, and after two days almost gives up. So, as she turns around to go home, she becomes lost. She knows that she's come to an area of the rock that has collapsed over the years. It's very desolate and she starts to hear cold, distant murmurs behind the collapsed wall. All of a sudden, someone behind her sneaks up and scares Red; it was a fraggle and she was all alone. Her name was Derra She had been stuck there for years and didn't know her way back to the cave, so she lived on mushrooms that were nearby. She wore a maroon shirt and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. As Red emptied out her backpack for food, they began talking, and the more and more they talked, the more and more they felt like they already knew each other...."Voice of Love"...Then, as if a blow of wind was whispering into their ears, they new what it was. Derra was Red's sister, whom long ago, during the time when the fraggles were migrating, got stuck behind a cave-in, only to get out three days after they left her for dead. Red could not believe it! She had no idea she had a sister!
Red and Derra made their way back to the Great Hall to share the good news and introduce her to the rest of the group, as well as Cantus. He suggested that the Music Bash should be led in pairs, in honor of Derra's return. The pairs were Gobo and Wembley, Mokey and Boober, and it was led by Derra and Red. The day was finished with a beautiful rendition of "Our Melody" and the Rock rolled on once again...
Next: Boober Fraggle

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
This one's better than the first, Frogster! I could just picture this episode on television, again. Keep it up!

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, Mokes! Boober is up now. Positive feedback is always welcome.