Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...is it true that there are guys in Tenessee who by some weird twist of genetics are actually their own fathers?
I don't know about that, but I know "I'm My Own Grandpa"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What have I started?

I'm sorry I said what I said about Crazy Harry. It's just a possibility. Seriously, if the over sensitive public thinks so, they're idiots, or at least they don't know when to read up upon a character. I'm sayin g that I'm on your sde, and if whatever happens happens, I'll set up an internet petition for Harry to be in stores.

And about him looking like a terrorist, I appologize if you took it the worng way. I meant he could look like one to people who don't know much about the Muppets. We all know Harry is a pyrotecnics (forgive the spellling) expert, and nothing more. I'm once again sorry about the thing I said. It made so much sense a couple nights ago.

I had a weird, cryptic dream that I bought the Animal playset and his leg fell off. I woke up thinking about series 2, and I came up with what I said a while ago. I was groggy, it was 3 a.m. anything makes sense then. That's why they made Big a Musical.

Let's get back to important issues. Like the Rizzo figure.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hear that the lab set is further delayed and will come out July 14th!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Hey Ken, any idea what's wrong with www.palisadesmarketing.com right now? I checked in to see if there were any updates to the daily bit but found I couldn't get to the main site, just wondering if the problem lies within my computer or if this is a problem being experienced by everyone right now.

bw0000

Reaction score
No, nothing wrong with your computer. It is happening on mine as well!

gorry

Reaction score
ken,i think somebody already mentioned this but if it sprouts into a general muppets line how bout the electric mahyem bus as a playset?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
If we ever did get an expansion into Movie stuff, you can bet your sweet Aunt Petunia's behind that would be the FIRST playset on the list!

Ken

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
can you please list whats in wave 2 and exclusives im getting behind?any word if we can get those convention exclusives from you?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I want a Fozzie variant picking his nose like in Muppets From Space :big_grin: