Ask Ken at Palisades

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Luke, that was indeed most helpful. But refering to Sideroad's question/comment, I think you meant the stalks of the tomatoes and carrot when you said "stork" didn't you? Well, now all that's left is to wait until my birthday back in December to see what veggies come with which critic and get a few extra for customizing purposes. Thanks again and have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
Yes, i meant stalks. I can describe a mean Avocado but spelling on a lazy Saturday afternoon isn't my strong point. Happy Customizing Count !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now I have images of little happy carrot families in my head. :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you should! After all, you're the guy who's partly responsable along with Warrick for convincing Ken on including the Avocado and boosting the total figure count of this ever-impressive line.

BTW: Saw that the "Toy Fair Pictures" thread got delisted. Anyone know why that happened? And if so, just why did that thread get removed?
Thanks and have a great weekend!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Saw that the "Toy Fair Pictures" thread got delisted. Anyone know why that happened? And if so, just why did that thread get removed?
Toy Fair was a while ago and the thread had gone by several mounths without a new post.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Now I have images of little happy carrot families in my head. :eek:
There's only one Carrot pictured. Maybe thats why he looks puzzled ? :stick_out_tongue:

gaffercat

Reaction score
just want to know what everyone thinks about these ideas?
heres some figures that I would really like to be made and some acsessories they can come with
reg sam with his podium and an American flag
reg rowlf with an upright piano
pops with the front desk of the happiness hotel (just a desk like the newsman he doesnt need a whole playset unless its the backstage)and the gaffer cat
annie-sue with a wardrobe cart (you know its on wheels they hve them backstage ) and maybe a script since she is miss piggys understudy
sweetums( i know there has been talk about him being made) he could be the same size as the megas could be 11 inches doesnt really need anything to come with him but maybe a club or robin
thog he could be 12 inches just like the megas will be, i think these 2 would sell better than the other megas

Luke

Reaction score
Regular Sam & Rowlf have been sculpted and should come out. Pops is apparently a possibility as well as Sweetums. Annie Sue i'm pretty sure Ken said was very unlikely a while back on Palisades forum when someone listed her. Thog i'm not sure what Ken has said but i would think is fairly unlikely as the big ones would cost a lot to do and Sweetums will obviously outrank him as the monster to be given the action figure treatment.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think Annie Sue is just a bad idea for an action figure. The female characters in an action figure line usually don't sell well, except in certain lines like the simpsons or lines where they are given huge boobs :big_grin: . Annie Sue would basically be series 1 Piggy with a pig afro.

I like the idea of Pops, in fact it came up on the Palisades forum awhile ago.

Reg Sam and Rowlf WILL be in the line if it goes the full 14 series and I don't see why it wouldn't. Also, I would hope the Rowlf comes with an upright piano because thats the one he played while in the pit which is probably the most recognizeable version.

Sam's accessories are sketchy for me. These figures are international, so an American flag may turn some people in other countries off of the figure. Then again, it is Sam the Eagle so how can he not have a flag? That will be something Ken and comopany will have to figure out.

Sweetums is only about 7 feet tall I'd say if even that tall. So, he could be around 9 inches tall in action figure form. He could be put in the regular line with some clever positioning of the figure. Maybe have him sitting in the package so he isn't as tall. That would be cool, and with a club of course. I doubt a figure of that size would be able to come with a robin pack in though.

I don't know about Thog. He would be cool, but he is in PVC form already. Though Ken says characters in PVC form really has nothing to do with weither or not they will be in action figure form, I would have to think it moves certain characters, like Thog, down on the list a bit.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Reg Rowlf & Reg Sam will definatley come out even if the line ends at Series 7, which we all know it wont, i'm not sure if it was here or at the Palisades board but i remember Ken saying that both figures had already been sculpted so if the worse came they'd be available through the collectors club.

apart from these two i think there are also one or two other figures already sculpted (i can't remeber which ones) so after the line ends if these still aren't out they could always realese an extra series with thos four already sculpted.