Ask Ken at Palisades

Aerosmith

Reaction score
bc yes its Darkness from Ledgend but the bad thing for you is its only available in America due to copy right laws. But im pretty sure some one here might could help you get one.

grail

Reaction score
i thought it wasn't just U.S. but "North America" which would include Canada...i very well could be wrong. BTW, the "thing in the swamp" was called Meg Muttlebones (or something like that), and i once met the man who played her. he really is the nicest guy, and you may have seen him out of the makeup a few times. his name? Robert Picardo...aka Voyager's holographic doctor!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another round of Q's for K! (Ken.. as in Ken Lilly.. who is behind the figures line..never mind)

Is the Mayheim bus going to be the actual bus, and it opens up, or just some of the interior?

What is the "Star Hog" magazine going to be? A plastic mock up with his picture silk screened or stickered on the front, or will it be an actual paper magazine?

And have you coinsidered having Statler and Waldorf come with "Playbills" of the Muppet Show?

grail

Reaction score
er...maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Ken and Travis both said they were purposly holding back on pics of the Animal Mega...yet today i found this:

http://www.action-figure.com/module...=article&sid=5627&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

now, they list it at 11.5", and the picture shows it at 13" so automatically there are holes...but i was curious as to what the tory here was. it this just a regular Animal next to a picture of a ruler, like was done with Beaker? is it the real thing? personally, i think it's fake...and if it's real, well...then i just stepped in it big-time...but i decided to call "shenanigans" on it bofore someone else took it at face value.

simon42

Reaction score
Ken's already said they want a new sculpt for MEGA Animal, so I'm sure this is not the actual thing.

grail

Reaction score
that was pretty much my conclusion too...which is why i went ahead and said something. they're billing it as the real thing, and someone's gonna believe it. i wanted to debunk it before that happened, i just like being dramatic.

of course...if it IS true, i just made a BIIIIIG boo-boo, as i don't spill info that's not supposed to be out. it's just not nice, and i have a reputation to protect.

Prof Shubbly

Reaction score
I've seen Darkness in a few shops here in Toronto now, though I'm not sure about any of the regular chain toystores, but I haven't heard anything about him being unavailable in Canada (and my ability to pick up in the toy/hobby store nearest my house is a bit of a strike against that argument)

Prof. Shubbly

simon42

Reaction score
Did you also see that action-figure.com just posted "new" pics of the Kitchen and Swedish Chef (I saw the pics a LONG time ago on the palisades website). In addition, they are stating that the playset comes with the lobster banditos. I thought they were more on top of things . . .

Struble

Reaction score
This has probably been asked before, but I don't want to search all over for the answer SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo....

Why is Kermit's camera so tall? He can't use it. :frown: And most of them can't be filmed properly with it either! And how come it don't work? I want a miniature camera to film stuff with. *sobs*

Sh.