Arms length puppets

DPuppets

Reaction score
Just because I know David...and he did sell to pick-me products. Those were part of their catalog section. When David stop producing the puppets they stopped selling them. So...yes there were ALP puppets but they do not sell them anymore.

trooper_trent

Reaction score
DPuppets said:
Just because I know David...and he did sell to pick-me products. Those were part of their catalog section. When David stop producing the puppets they stopped selling them. So...yes there were ALP puppets but they do not sell them anymore.
wow, i didnt expect this topic to last this long. :attitude:

DPuppets

Reaction score
trooper_trent said:
wow, i didnt expect this topic to last this long. :attitude:
I know what you mean...just like to put a cap on it and end it....let's get something new started.

Phantom

Reaction score
Okay, it's official. This thread is dead. Each thread ends with one of my posts. I don't know if my opinions aren't valid or just the fact that people don't like to talk to me, but now that there is a little black dot on the envelope, it's over. Sorry, that's the way it goes.

Clear the way, dead thread walking. *and the coffin lid shuts*

(this is why I am not a senior member, if I were, we'd have nothing to talk about)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
* Takes one last peek at the dead thread inside the coffin *

:stick_out_tongue:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
I think perhaps we can contact this thread with a ouija board or something.....look its spelling something out....
B......O......R.......I......N........G......... :wink: