Are these Muppets or puppets still around?

Wayne

Reaction score
Are these Muppets still around or what happend to them we never see them anymore?
George?
Hilda?
Mildred?
Wayne & Wanda?
Zelda Rose?
Annie Sue?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Wayne said:
Are these Muppets still around or what happend to them we never see them anymore?
George?
Hilda?
Mildred?
Wayne & Wanda?
Zelda Rose?
Annie Sue?
These are unfortunately Muppets suffering from "Juhl Deficiency", which is when the writer suddenly totally forgets about them. It's rather sad- more Wayne and Wanda might make it a better show.

Wayne

Reaction score
What every happend to the puppets?

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Puppets have probably broken down and disintergreated now. They have short shelf lives.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wayne and Wanda were actually cut from the show on purpose as were George and Mildred and Anne Sue. They were all pretty much cut out before the end of the Muppet Show because they didn't work for one reason or another. I do not think the puppets have turned to dust though. George made an appearance in MCC and Mildred was seen in the MT opening.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Bobby Benson also unfortunately hasn't been seen since his little bit at the beginning of "It Feels Like Christmas" in MCC. I love that character.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I think Hilda was also seen in the audience of Shields & Yarnell's circus number"Make Em' Laugh".

That Announcer

Reaction score
A question to Beau: Was your new signature inspired by my little phrase above?

P

Philip Kippel

Wayne said:
He made cameo appearances in "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and "Muppet Treasure Island".

He also appeared in "Muppets Tonight", where he played Ben Franklin in the Michelle Pfieffer episode and was seen cleaning up at the end of the Garth Brooks episode.

She appeared in the finale of "The Muppet Movie" and at the wedding in "The Muppets Take Manhattan. She hasn't been seen since then.

She made a cameo appearance in an episode of "The Jim Henson Hour" and appeared in "Muppets Tonight" (in the opening theme and walking out of the elevator in the cold opening of the Billy Crystal episode).

Wayne & Wanda?
They haven't been seen in new Muppet productions since "The Muppet Show" ended.

Zelda Rose?
She made cameo appearances in a few episodes of "Muppets Tonight".

Annie Sue?
According to "The Complete Henson Database" site, Annie Sue's last appearance in a Muppet production was "The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years".

DerekJ

Reaction score
Wayne & Wanda?
They haven't been seen in new Muppet productions since "The Muppet Show" ended.
Actually, Kermit (Jim-era) gave us the answer to that one:

In the Linda Lavin(?) TMS episode, where the gang stages a "This Is Your Life" for Kermit's birthday, they bring back W&W after two years, who proceed to launch a major guilt trip on their host ("We've been keeping busy, ever since you fired us...")
Kermit lets them do one more number out of pity, they burst into "Sweet Mystery of Life", and...
Kermit: "...NOW I remember why I fired you!--Out, out, get out!" :smile: