1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Anyone know what this Ernie figure is?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by ncchuck, Dec 1, 2012.

1. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

hi i was given this ernie figure today he talks says 3 things,your best pal ernie,rubber ducky is my best friend, and he laughs, he around 5-6 inches
    no date no name nothing on him i have no ideal when or who made him , i would love to know thank you for any help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm not sure off hand...do you know what company made this?

(often somewhere such as the foot might have a company on it)
  3. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

nope nothing but a little L on one an a R on the other no company name that i could find
  4. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

it has a henson copright on the right foot. its in the groove of his shoe
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I think I saw these in the sotres in the 1990s...maybe? couple other characters like big bird were available too.... I think.. Oddly I remember them being sold at halmark which I thought was a little out of place...as I was going to college in the 90s wasn't really buying a lot of things but I remember thinking it was neat that they made sesam street figures......sorry I don't know anything else....
  6. DannyRWW

hmmm on closer look I could be thinking about something different
  7. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

ok thanks anyway :)
  8. DannyRWW

Looks like a nice figure though...I was always upset that palisades never released their figures...
  9. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

thats one of the reasons i was wanting to know what it was he matches the palisades pretty good imo :)