Anyone going to California?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Therecanbonly1 said:
um.... What are people auditioning for. Or is this the open audition for the "rich and famous" contract? :confused: :confused:
Yeah I was thinking of riding my bike out there... picking up an assortment of bears, pigs, and whatevers along the way. Actually the muppet auditions would be a great oportunity for a road trip with comic hijinks.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Saw the reason for your edit and NOW I'm curious what all the questions were!! :confused:

I dunno, just decided to go to California for some reason rather than NYC. Of course, I have some friends out there I'm wanting to see anyhoo.
LOL, just those questions. I just thought/typed them so fast that it seemed like a lot I guess.

You wanna go to DCA after the auditions?
BEAR said:
What date would you be going to California Adventure? Maybe I can meet you all there. I am not auditioning but I do have an annual Disney passport. It would be fun to see some of you.
That would be so cool! :excited: It's Friday the 23rd of Sept, I imagine we'd be there sometime between 2 and 4 pm, depending on how long the auditions take.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's hard to make definite plans really because there's no way to be sure (or guess) when you will get in, or out of, the auditions.

Frogster

Reaction score
Also, does anyone here wanna display the information about what's goin on at the Museum of TV and Radio? Like, what's all going on from whatever time to whenever...? I know some but not enough to give a complete synopsis.

Frogster

Reaction score
Nevermind...

CELEBRATING THE JIM HENSON COMPANY’S
50TH ANNIVERSARY :smile:
THE MUSEUM OF TELEVISION & RADIO
FIFTY YEARS OF FABULOUS
Saturday,
September 24
12:00–4:00 p.m.
Join us for an afternoon of screenings, activities, and special
guests from the Jim Henson Company
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2005
12:15 pm Fraggle Rock screening
1:15 pm Drop-in puppet-making workshop (continues throughout afternoon)
2:15 pm Sneak preview of the new television series, Frances
3:00 pm Book signing with Lisa Henson,
It’s Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider
4:00 pm Jim Henson’s Storyteller screening, hosted by Brian Henson
Tickets There is a $5 admission charge for this event. Tickets will go on sale September 7 and
may be purchased in the Museum lobby during regular Museum hours or by calling the
Museum at (310) 786-1091 between noon and 5:00 p.m.
FRAGGLE ROCK: © 2005 THE JIM HENSON COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
THE MUSEUM OF
TELEVISION & RADIO
465 N. Beverly Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210
IN LOS ANGELES

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oooh! Nice! Hopefully some of us will be tied up with call-backs during that event, though. I did notice that there wasn't anything "Muppets" related that day, just items of ownership of the JHC now.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I guess that answers the question of whether Lisa and Brian will be at the auditions... unless they're planning to leave early.

:stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
i'd love to come and meet you all at California adventure or disneyland, but its a long way to come. Maybe another time! Seriously though, next time I come to the US I'd love to meet as many muppet fans as possible!