1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Animatronic Bear (by JHCS builder) on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Buck-Beaver, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

If you've got a few thousand to spare and have been dying to get your hands on a sophisticated animatronic puppets, well, you're in luck!

Tim Carroll - a former Muppet and Creature Shop builder - has put a animatronic Teddy Bear built for a TV show that never got off the ground up on ebay.

Check it out - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3186201084
  2. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I saw it before you did, nah nah:p

..... I just didn't think to post it here. :(

Pretty cool though, isn't it?
  3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Did you catch it off ebay or the PofA board?

I love how Tim suggests on ebay that it would be ideal for a teacher....possibly the most expensive (and fragile!) teacher's assistant ever.

Also apparently the only one regulated by the FCC. :p
  4. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Ebay, I check it out once in a while to see if any new talent pops up. ;)

I know, I caught that comment about a teacher and chuckled. I'm wondering what teacher in the world has a puppeteer hiding in the closet waiting to operate this thing.