1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

AMAZING new Froud art ( DARK CRYSTAL + LAYBRINTH replicas ! )

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

2. Rachael

Rachael Member

It's fantastic isn't it! I loved seeing the stuff from Labyrinth in particular, especvially the sketches for Jareth's costumes!
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Indeed, I also love Tobys Labyrinth replicas!
    BTW Wendys Kira sold for USD 9500.- !
  4. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

The original stuff is so inspiring, the Henson stuff a fascinating insght into conceptual process. They're all brilliant.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

WOW! This is truly amazing
  6. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I just got the catalog. Lots of unpublished Labyrinth art and Dark Crystal paintings. Highly recommended!
  7. Rachael

Rachael Member

Is everything in the catalogue covered on the site, or does it feature some exclusive art? I hope everything can be seen on the site, I'm in the U.K so don't want to consider the cost inv0olved with buying the catalogue :p.
  8. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I think 2 pieces from Labyrinth are not in the catalog. All other art is covered in high resolution, so IMO its worth the money.
  9. Rachael

Rachael Member

How much does it cost?
  10. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

11. Rachael

Rachael Member

Thanks Lazlo. $30 isn't too bad for a catalogue, so I'll give serious thought to getting it.
  12. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Plus it is autographed by Brian Froud!
  13. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

The work is even more amazing in person:)