Alright, how much candy did you eat!

Pork

Reaction score
I didn't eat any...but I did give some to a bunch of trick or treaters that came to our door. It was really weird. because we never get trick or treaters...EVER! I was glad we could give them something because there sacks were empty and they ran back to there family yelling .YAY...WE GOT SOME THIS TIME! Made me happy.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just hope people giving out candy actually gave out some name brand candy, not the cheap stuff kids don't know and would not like.

We all remember getting crap candy at one point when we were kids and tirck or treating.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just wanted to point something out. The day after Halloween there were several chocolate candy wrappers left on the ground in my neighborhood. My ever curious dog got a hold of some of them. Now there was likely not enough chocolate to hurt him or anything. But I hope people get it through their heads to stop littering and start thinking of other people (and fellow creatures). :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just wanted to point something out. The day after Halloween there were several chocolate candy wrappers left on the ground in my neighborhood. My ever curious dog got a hold of some of them. Now there was likely not enough chocolate to hurt him or anything. But I hope people get it through their heads to stop littering and start thinking of other people (and fellow creatures). :wink:
I have seen some dogs eat chocolate cookies for years and not get sick at all:embarrassed:
I just hope people giving out candy actually gave out some name brand candy, not the cheap stuff kids don't know and would not like.

We all remember getting crap candy at one point when we were kids and tirck or treating.
I am well known for being 'the lady that gives out the good stuff ;3'

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have seen some dogs eat chocolate cookies for years and not get sick at all:embarrassed:
Oh yeah it doesn't always lead to trouble, but the consensus among vets is that it's best to keep dogs away from chocolate. :smile: