"Act Naturally"

Which version of "Act Naturally" do you guys like better?

• Gonzo (UK Spot in Episode 405 (Victor Borge))

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Floyd and Janice (The Muppets Go To The Movies)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I know there are two versions done of this song. (Gonzo in the Victor Borge episode (as a UK spot), and Floyd and Janice in "The Muppets Go To The Movies") I'm just wondering which version you guys like better.

Beauregard

Reaction score
As much as I looove the harmony between Floyd and Janice (AWWWWW!) I think that the Gonzo version has more emotion.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Have to go with Floyd and Janice for sentimental value since I was obsessed with Muppets Go to the Movies as a kid and this was also when I decided I really loved Janice's voice, lol. :flirt:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
It's so hard to pick between both version (as both are excellently done). On one hand Gonzo never fails to make me laugh, and this song is no exception. I especially love the interaction between him and his reflection.

On the other hand, Floyd and Janice's chemistry in the song (even though it's not really a love song) is amazing. I couldn't help but say "Awwwwwwwww" when Floyd kissed Janice on the cheek afterwards. ( Funny thing, though. When I first watched it, I was like "Was that planned?" )

Vincent L

Reaction score
I love Gonzo's version. The :sing::flirt: version is more like pure singing, without anything happening.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I like Floyd and Janice's version better and here's why: it makes me go awwwwww and smile like a total goof each and every time even though I know about the kiss at the end!

Whereas with Gonzo's version, its cute, but, the reflection bit didn't make me go wild as neat as it was.

Both versions are great, and minus the kiss in Floyd and Janice's version, Gonzo's version of this is much more visual.

Rarity

Reaction score
Both though i listen to Floyd and Janice's version more.