Abby, Elmo, Grover and Cookie on Martha Stewart (this week?)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom DVRd Martha Stewart either earlier this week, or maybe late last week, I don't know, and I don't see any thread about it here, so here we go.

So Martha's having a tea party, and Abby Cadabby, Elmo, Grover, and Cookie Monster show up for the party, and talk about Abby's dream of how she lived the story Alice in Wonderland (in this case, the DVD movie "Abby in Wonderland", and discussing different T-words, and Cookie Monster telling Martha to "BRING IT ON" when she told him he could have the entire table to do whatever he wants with it while they take a break.

Amusing little appearance, but Cookie definitely stole the show, I thought. Grover, disappointingly, didn't really do too good a job at quick thinking, I thought. Elmo looked like his eyes were crooked, and of course, Abby was great as well, lol.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Sounds cool! Hopefully someone can put it online.

Neil565

Reaction score
Did anyone else read into the fact that Martha was not to happy with Elmo? Elmo(Kevin is a good improviser, and all muppet performers has a good memory, it seems) asked Martha what her favorite T Word is. She spent a goof minute and a half thinking, far longer than any of her fuzzy guests, and almost ripped Elmo a new one for putting her on the spot like that :smile:. Kevin must have felt guilty for it, because he apologised afew seconds later :smile:.

Anyone have a youtube of it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some people just simply aren't really inept at improv, and apparently, Martha isn't one of them, lol.

Heck, the second they started the whole T-word thing, a T-word popped into my mind instantly: toilet paper.

Neil565

Reaction score
Apologies for the spelling errors. I usually proof read these things, but that one was a late night can't sleep post :smile: