1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Youtube experiment.

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Masterbuilder09, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Masterbuilder09

Masterbuilder09 New Member

Allow me, if you don't mind to present you with a video I made for Halloween. I meant to post this a few days ago, but life got in the way. Please excuse the slightly rushed editing. I also did not have a monitor for all of the scenes. If you would like to leave feedback that would be much appreciated but please be kind. If this works I would like to make more in this series while learning from mistakes that were made.

2. Masterbuilder09

The two characters in the video are from one puppet that I made which whose face I can remove and replace.
  3. Masterbuilder09

And don't feel like you must apply the rule: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". If it's awful then please tell me.... but nicely...
  4. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

I really like what you did here. What software did you use?
  5. Masterbuilder09

Thanks. I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio to edit the video and I made the intro and animation in Blender 3D
  6. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

Cool! I have been trying to find a good video editing software.
  7. Masterbuilder09

Well you can't go wrong with Sony Vegas. There are other good recommended ones out there too. It really depends on what you plan to use it for and on your price range. You might already know all this, but Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere are the top ones for PC with Final Cut and Adobe Premiere being the top two for Mac. All of them have a professional version and a cheaper consumer version. If I were you I would download free trials of each and see which you like best.

AND if you want anything with computer animation you can't go wrong with Blender 3D. It's a free open source software that, when used properly, produces results just as good as most more expensive software. It also has less software requirements than most.
  8. Rymoore21

Rymoore21 Active Member

Cool! I appreciate the info!!:)
  9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

"Give me candy!" *punch*

Very well done!