A question for ssetta

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Hey ssetta! you probably don't know this, but I know u from yesterdayland. I'm DonMusic. I was just wondering what is wrong with that website lately? It won't let me read any of the messages. I wish I knew what was wrong with it. Are they planning on closing the site down??

ssetta

Reaction score
I was wondering that same thing! I have been trying to post and read messages on there as well! That might be why everyone's coming over here!

Another theory I had for that is, I don't know if you heard about the Noggin disaster. That is, they are getting rid of Sesame Street Unpaved. What they were really doing is trying to get more shows on Noggin, and now, it's clear that there won't be anymore. So in other words, a great opportunity was wasted. I think here's how it works:

They're phasing it out because it's not very popular, right? Well, the reason why no one watches it is because all they do is show the same episodes. And at the same time, the reason why they haven't added any new shows is because no one watches it.

But also, the lady at Noggin programming actually told me their reasons for phasing it out. It has to do with the fact that it's 2 networks in 1 channel. Noggin, during the day, is for preschoolers.
And The N, at night, is for older kids, and young teens. And what she said was that Sesame Street Unpaved, The Electric Company, and all those other vintage shows, they don't go with either of those formats. And she said that it isn't really for anyone anymore. It was something done for preschoolers 25 years ago.
And also, she said they're probably going to be phasing season 25 out as well, because most preschoolers watching Noggin like the new Sesame Street, because it has Elmo's World (exactly what we don't want!). So, she said, that it will probably stay where it is for about another year or so, and then it will be taken off the schedule completely.

I have actually been trying to do stuff to make them keep it on. She did say that if that stuff radically becomes the most popular programming, they would do something to keep it. Therefore, I set up a petition at this link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/s2w3e/petition.html.

It now has 86 signatures on it, and I don't remember seeing your name on there. So, if you are kindest to sign it, and maybe even get a few other people to sign it, that would be great.

But even if they do take it off of Noggin, maybe it should get put onto another channel. I mean, as I posted, I think there should be a CTW channel. Either that or a classic SS DVD collection.