1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A picture I drew...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BabyBeanBunny, Feb 7, 2004.

1. BabyBeanBunny

BabyBeanBunny New Member

Of Jareth. I Figure this would be the best place to post it. It's just a fan pic, but I love Labyrinth, and I love bunnies, so this is the picture's link.

http://gallery.r3d.net/ilona/index.html

It's the picture at the top of the thumbnails.

What do you think?

BabyBeanBunny
  2. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Jareth....As a bunny? Well, he kinda loses the whole creepy Goblin King vibe that way.....But it made me think of Bean Bunny as the Goblin King, which made laugh, so hey, I give you points for that! Plus, it's a well-drawn picture! Me likee.
  3. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I really like it! It makes me think of Watership Down, too, which is one of my favorite books. I also like the little brown bunny at the bottom of the page, and Daria is cool, too! The idea of a Goblin King rabbit is really inspiring.
    :):D
  4. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

That's a rully nice drawing! Jareth makes a pretty bunny.

I look forward to seeing more Muppety bunnies from you, assuming there'll be more? *hopeful*

:sing: I have a theory, it may be bunnies...
  5. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

IMHO, it makes him even creepier. Ever see Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
  6. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

Big pointy teeth! :D
  7. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I have a Killer Bunny puppet from Monty Python...and a Dead Parrot, too.
  8. leliebel

leliebel New Member

Lol, next you should draw bean bunny with a much to big jareth wig.
    (and if you don't, I will :p)

piccies! gimme gimme gimme!

Btw, is there a fanart section here?
  9. GonzoGirl

GonzoGirl New Member

I don't have any pics of my killer bunny puppet...but when I do, I'll post them! And if you draw a bean bunny with a jareth wig, I wanna see!
    :crazy: