1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Muppeteer Movie

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Fraggline, Mar 17, 2012.

1. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Basically, yeah.
  2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Okay then!
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

No no that is not what I'm saying at all. Yes you do need someone passionate about Jim Henson and the Muppets. What I was saying is that you would not need a big name director such as Frank, Brian, and Kevin or any of the Muppet writers to direct the movie. You would need an outsider from the group to be able to show a fair and un bias view on what was happening.
  4. Collgoff

5. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Wait, so you're thinking of making this a movie or are you considering a documentary detailing the actual events and then spicing it up with Muppet cutaway scenes? hah! like X Files Muppets investigating where all of this came from anyway.

The truth is out there!---Or something not copyrighted. Anyway....I wasn't clear on what you had in mind. Just curious.
  7. Collgoff

That's o.k. Please next time just think strate!