A little friendship advice?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth..that's wonderful! I'm glad things are starting to get back to normal with you & your friend.:smile:
I'm sorry I didn't contribute to this thread when you started it,but I'm having friend issues of my own & I didn't want to talk about it in your thread.

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, I'm so happy to hear that things are better, Beth! I'm sorry that you had any problems at all, but this definitely sounds like a step in the right direction. Talking things out like that can really help sometimes. I hope your friendship just grows even stronger, and I hope you have a great time at that party! And I agree with Ziffel... if you don't mind, I'd love to hear an update on how it goes, too! The most and best of luck to you! :smile:

And Kathy, I hope your friend issues get better soon, too!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Beth..that's wonderful! I'm glad things are starting to get back to normal with you & your friend.:smile:
I'm sorry I didn't contribute to this thread when you started it,but I'm having friend issues of my own & I didn't want to talk about it in your thread.
It's ok Kathy, I totally understand. You can bend my ear anytime you want, just so you know. You've got my e-mail so go ahead and use it! :smile:

Thanks Skye! I will definately let you all know how it goes. We're spending some time together tomorrow afternoon too so that also makes me happy! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
It's ok Kathy, I totally understand. You can bend my ear anytime you want, just so you know. You've got my e-mail so go ahead and use it! :smile:
Yeah...but won't it hurt if I bend your ear?
KIDDING!!!:wink: I posted about it in a separate thread

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm so glad things are starting to get better again, Beth! :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Thank you so much Mrs. Pepper! BIG HUGS to you, I miss seeing you around here as much, you're one of my favorite people here! I really appreciate your thoughts and I'll definately take you up on the offer to PM you sometime if I want to talk it out. :smile:

So here's the good news.

We went out last night and had a nice long talk. It went really well! We talked out everything and she was very understanding. We've renewed our friendship so to speak and we're going to try and do this every week after choir, just our own time together. She's also invited me to a party that the new group is having and told me she really wants me to be there so I'm going to give it a try.

I just wanted to thank you all again for your thoughts and advice. I really appreciate it. You guys are my online family so it's nice to know I can turn to you for anything and you'll be there! (((HUGS))) again to all of you!!
You're so sweet Beth! I'm so glad things are getting better. :excited: ((**hugs**))