A Little About my life and my testimony! :)

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I had a brain spurt in 7:41 (church) today. I have posted many notes on here about many different things. I was thinking about writing one of the word ******, but thats coming latter. I want to share about what God was done in my live, and how he has changed me from the inside one. I never thought at the start of this year that I would be where I am at right now, and be so full of joy because of it.

I had wanted to be an actor for so long. Since I can really remember. Acting was a power tool for me. I was never comfortable with myself as a child. The way I looked are my personality. So I learned how to be other people. I learned how to change myself into someone that was not me. I loved the power of having control over an audience. And I taught myself how to use it.

In January of this year, I ventured to New York City for the weekend. I auditioned for The Julliard School of the Arts, and North Carolina School of the Arts. Both feel through, and it crushed me.

My March, I was such a broken human being. Acting had been taken away from me.

Now, lets pause that side of the story.

I had gone to the same church just about every Sunday for 18 years. We will call it "Church A". I said all the prayers when they when I was told to say them, I meaninglessly sang the hymns. I prayed every once in a while, and I did not drink or smoke of sleep around. I thought I was maybe going to Heaven.

I went to this Church for 18 years, and I never heard SALVATION.

I started dating Caroline in Jan of 2008 (We have since broke up, but I still count her as a close close friend). She was a Christian and I knew that she had something that I did not. I thought it was faith. I was so wrong.

She went to The Florence Baptist Temple. I only knew that church as "the cult church". I would go around and hear my friends and peers talk so much trash about the church.

I thought Caroline's church was wrong and crazy.

But every time I went to the FBT I felt a something odd inside of me. An empty.

So I tried to feel that empty with more acting. That empty just kept getting bigger and bigger

That pastor would talk about "salvation". I had never really known that word before. He said that you could know if you where going to heaven TODAY.

And I always felt that I needed to know. But I would let the Devil drag me back. He would whisper "You have been to church for 18 years, you are going to heaven...and What would you girlfriend and her family think?" So I would surpress it, and I would avoid going to FBT

Back to March 2009.

Caroline had been taking a class at FBT called WHITNESSING WITHOUT FEAR.

We where in my room, and a topic came up and I got frustrated. Caroline said to pray about it.

When I closed my eyes, something broke.

I confessed to Caroline Lee that I was not saved.

Caroline led me though the steps.

And that day, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.

It was the best day of my life. I felt so alive. I felt so filled.

Then a word came into my head.

PASTOR.

And I would argue with God. I would tell him that I had to be an Actor. He just said "PASTOR".

This fight went on for months, and in July I surendered and put God as number one. He said Pastor, I said lets go.

God has done such amazing things in my life. He has brought me joy, and he has held me through the pain. He has let me cut the strings of bitterness from people, and is giving me opertunitys to go to school to learn his word.

Jesus Christ has transformed my life 100%. I want to walk and in image, and I want to want the things that he wants.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that you have found your Salvation, and that you have accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and soul.

I also wish you luck for the road ahead, your story reminds me a bit of my papaw - when he was a young man, he felt it was his duty to serve his country, which is why he became a Marine, and served during WW2... when he did, he realized the horrors of war, and decided he'd much rather serve his Lord, than serve his country; so saying, when he returned to civilian life, he became a minister.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I had a brain spurt in 7:41 (church) today. I have posted many notes on here about many different things. I was thinking about writing one of the word ******, but thats coming latter. I want to share about what God was done in my live, and how he has changed me from the inside one. I never thought at the start of this year that I would be where I am at right now, and be so full of joy because of it.

I had wanted to be an actor for so long. Since I can really remember. Acting was a power tool for me. I was never comfortable with myself as a child. The way I looked are my personality. So I learned how to be other people. I learned how to change myself into someone that was not me. I loved the power of having control over an audience. And I taught myself how to use it.

In January of this year, I ventured to New York City for the weekend. I auditioned for The Julliard School of the Arts, and North Carolina School of the Arts. Both feel through, and it crushed me.

My March, I was such a broken human being. Acting had been taken away from me.

Now, lets pause that side of the story.

I had gone to the same church just about every Sunday for 18 years. We will call it "Church A". I said all the prayers when they when I was told to say them, I meaninglessly sang the hymns. I prayed every once in a while, and I did not drink or smoke of sleep around. I thought I was maybe going to Heaven.

I went to this Church for 18 years, and I never heard SALVATION.

I started dating Caroline in Jan of 2008 (We have since broke up, but I still count her as a close close friend). She was a Christian and I knew that she had something that I did not. I thought it was faith. I was so wrong.

She went to The Florence Baptist Temple. I only knew that church as "the cult church". I would go around and hear my friends and peers talk so much trash about the church.

I thought Caroline's church was wrong and crazy.

But every time I went to the FBT I felt a something odd inside of me. An empty.

So I tried to feel that empty with more acting. That empty just kept getting bigger and bigger

That pastor would talk about "salvation". I had never really known that word before. He said that you could know if you where going to heaven TODAY.

And I always felt that I needed to know. But I would let the Devil drag me back. He would whisper "You have been to church for 18 years, you are going to heaven...and What would you girlfriend and her family think?" So I would surpress it, and I would avoid going to FBT

Back to March 2009.

Caroline had been taking a class at FBT called WHITNESSING WITHOUT FEAR.

We where in my room, and a topic came up and I got frustrated. Caroline said to pray about it.

When I closed my eyes, something broke.

I confessed to Caroline Lee that I was not saved.

Caroline led me though the steps.

And that day, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.

It was the best day of my life. I felt so alive. I felt so filled.

Then a word came into my head.

PASTOR.

And I would argue with God. I would tell him that I had to be an Actor. He just said "PASTOR".

This fight went on for months, and in July I surendered and put God as number one. He said Pastor, I said lets go.

God has done such amazing things in my life. He has brought me joy, and he has held me through the pain. He has let me cut the strings of bitterness from people, and is giving me opertunitys to go to school to learn his word.

Jesus Christ has transformed my life 100%. I want to walk and in image, and I want to want the things that he wants.:smile:
I am so happy for you i will have you in my prayers every night , Jesus is wonderful when he comes to us and takes bitterness and hurt away , i have been saved since i was 10 years old , i have had hard up and down roads but i will say this to you God held me tight even when i thought i was away from him . God will stay with you if you let him and you have .

I wish you all the best in your life Jurney with this great savior .

You will be blessed

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow- awesome testimony, dude. That is very cool how God has done great things in your life. Congratulations on making the decision to trust Jesus as Savior! I trusted Christ as Savior when I was a kid and though there's been ups and downs and doubts and fears and rededications along the way- I still hold to Jesus more than ever today. He is awesome and is still changing people's lives all the time. Praise God.:smile: