A Cute Lil' Story...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Awww! Maybe if he stays long enough as a fan. In a couple of years the kiddo would (and many others) join this forum! AWWW!

My older bro loves the muppets and watches with me on youtube
when he is not seen by mom or dad. :big_grin: AWW!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
What does Miss Piggy say?
His answer:HiYAH!
Hahaha, yeah, he def repeats Piggy's "HiiiiYAH" pretty much everytime she does it in the show but I'm VERY glad his parents haven't caught him doing THAT one yet. Not as easy to pass off as "cute", especially if it's accompanied by a karate chop, hehe.

Oh, and he thinks Gonzo's opening trumpet gag is HILARIOUS. Every time. Without fail.

Kids. What would we do without 'em? :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hahaha, yeah, he def repeats Piggy's "HiiiiYAH" pretty much everytime she does it in the show but I'm VERY glad his parents haven't caught him doing THAT one yet. Not as easy to pass off as "cute", especially if it's accompanied by a karate chop, hehe.

Oh, and he thinks Gonzo's opening trumpet gag is HILARIOUS. Every time. Without fail.

Kids. What would we do without 'em? :wink:
The last time my older niece was here (a year ago,I think,and she was 6.) I showed her my stuffed Kermit. I thought she'd be interested in it.No such luck.:rolleyes:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I can't wait 'til my baby niece or nephew is born so I can show him or her with Muppety things.