"6 little kitties" segment?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
A friend of mine at another board is aching to see her most treasured SS segment, but we have no idea what she's talking about, and haven't been able to find it on YouTube.

She says:

"I wish I could see my favorite clip EVER:

6 little kitties in their beds
1-2-3-4-5-6

Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about....."

and then in another post:

"When I told my uncle about the "loaf of bread, etc..." he said, "I thought you were going to tell me you found the one about the 6 little kitties."

Considering I hadn't even talked to him about this prior, that shows how important that one is!!

Thanks for looking!"

??

Does anyone know what segment she's talking about?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Byron... Yes, I know what segment your friend's talking about...

She's quoting one of the parts, from the end actually, of the classic stop motion segment known as The Queen of Six.
Remember The King of Eight? Well, this is sort of a partner segment but where all the counting effects add up to six. You might want to talk to Boober_Gorg or MuppetDude about getting it, I know I have it in one of the episodes I got from BG but don't know specifically which one at this time.

Hope this helps and have a good night.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Wow, thank you Count! You're right, that must be it.

I've posted your response and the link to the segment I found on YouTube. I'm sure she'll love it. :smile:

Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Byron... Happy to help when I can.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Count and others, thought I'd share the results with ya here.

I posted a thread to her directing her to the thread where I posted the link, and she said,

"Okay, I'm going to get the kleenex for this. For realz.

By the way, Byron, I'm professing my love to you before I even go there......"

---------

So then she goes to the thread, where I wrote this:

"I

think

I've

found

it

:smile:

I posted your dilemma at Muppet Central quoting your posts and explaining your quest, and here is the first reply I've gotten:

'Hi Byron... Yes, I know what segment your friend's talking about...

She's quoting one of the parts, from the end actually, of the classic stop motion segment known as The Queen of Six.
Remember The King of Eight? Well, this is sort of a partner segment but where all the counting effects add up to six. You might want to talk to Boober_Gorg or MuppetDude about getting it, I know I have it in one of the episodes I got from BG but don't know specifically which one at this time.

Hope this helps and have a good night.'

Take a gander!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=Nx6KBX_9ZII

----------

And happily, she has at last seen what has eluded her all these years:

"Seriously, I'm crying right now. It is EXACTLY as I remember it.

My life is complete, and I can thank LP for that.

Byron, I love you and all of your Muppet-ness. Give all of the homies at Muppet Central my love as well. When my uncle finds out he's going to FREAK!!!!" (her uncle remembers how fondly she loved this "mysterious" segment)

So there ya go. Thanks to you, you've brought utter Henson joy to a wonderful gal out there.

Really!

You have!