6 ft. tall Kermit the Frog

MarkEck

Reaction score
I am 6'4" and when i stand him up besides me he is taller than me. so I guess to a level to the ground foot. But i would be willing to assume you are correct as to being the same. We are very interested in Selling Kermit.
My wife LOVES FROGS, and she Loves Kermit, Its just she has an easy 2,000 frog related items in the room. We are looking to move and buy a new house and just cant take it all with us. So Selling stuff we can live without is what we are doing.

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN BUYING HIM. Let me know maybe we can come up with a price we both can work with.
My e-mail is MarkEck911@yahoo.com

Mark

darthscooby

Reaction score
These were sold at a close out store here in NY called Amazing Savings. I picked one up for $10.00 (yes, ten) about 5 or 6 years ago.

MarkEck

Reaction score
WHO WANTS TO BUY THIS ONE????????? Make me an offer!!
I need to move it out of the house. Make me a reasonable offer. not 10 bucks the shipping alone will be more than that just due to the size of the box it has to go in.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe Ruahnna might be interested because she was jealous when she saw my Kermit and might want one of her own.I will bring it to her attention.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
People are less likely to buy :smile: when they can get an exact replica of :smile: from Master Replicas. Your best bet MarkEck would be to sell it on ebay or to people who dont know about the Muppet Replicas.

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Still havent sold the Frog... :frown: I thought Kermit was the bomb?
yeah, but, if its the one im thinking of, you can get them in blackpool, here in the uk, v v cheap. Im talking, £10- £20 so im not sure its that rare :smirk: if it wasnt for psotage to the uk id be interested tho :cry:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder if people might be getting confused with the Nanco version which is made cheaply for the amusement industry.This is made by Applause, and I havent seen very many at all.