2 questions about MC Radio

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Okay, I've heard this AWESOME song by Kermit called "If I Were" (I think), and I'd never heard it before---where's it from?? I love it cause it sounds so medieval...just perfect...

Also, one day I was doin' somethin' online and heard some pre-song dialogue between Floyd and Janice---I can't remember clearly cause I've only heard it once, and I was doin' somethin' else at the same time, but Janice made a joke about people bein' dead or somethin', and it was rully funny, and there was song after the dialogue...what was that, and what was it from??

Thanks for any answers!

Signed,

Mystifed by Muppets

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Okay, I've heard this AWESOME song by Kermit called "If I Were" (I think), and I'd never heard it before---where's it from?? I love it cause it sounds so medieval...just perfect...
It's from Sesame Street and was released on the 1991 CD and cassette "A Jim Henson Sesame Street Celebration".

Also, one day I was doin' somethin' online and heard some pre-song dialogue between Floyd and Janice---I can't remember clearly cause I've only heard it once, and I was doin' somethin' else at the same time, but Janice made a joke about people bein' dead or somethin', and it was rully funny, and there was song after the dialogue...what was that, and what was it from??
I believe you are referring to "Pass that Peace Pipe" with the Electric Mayhem and Four Dogs. It's the UK skit from the fourth season Liza Minnelli episode.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: 2 questions about MC Radio

Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
It's from Sesame Street and was released on the 1991 CD and cassette "A Jim Henson Sesame Street Celebration".
Cool, thanks for the info---heck, I'd buy that CD just for that song alone! I'll have to look for it...

I believe you are referring to "Pass that Peace Pipe" with the Electric Mayhem and Four Dogs. It's the UK skit from the fourth season Liza Minnelli episode.
What? One of my favorite episodes of TMS, and the part that was cut out was an EM thing with a hilarious joke by Janice? Arrrgh!

Hey, maybe the UK isn't so bad after all...LOL! :stick_out_tongue: