1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1989? Pull-String Talking Big Bird Info

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Whatnot1988, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Whatnot1988 Member

Hello. I want some more information on a pull-string talking Big Bird doll from around 1989. All I have is a home video of me recieving one on Christmas that year at the age of 1. Here's what I know so far:

• Big Bird is about 24" tall
    • The two phrases I can remember (on the video) include "Hi! I'm Big Bird" and "I love you very much."
    I'd love to know what some of his other phrases were because I can't remember them from the top of my mind.
  2. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

3. Whatnot1988 Member

Yep. That one's close enough to the one in the video. Thanks.
  4. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

He reminds me of the 1st-2nd season Big Bird because of the way it looks. :wisdom:
  5. Rowlfy Member

Ditto.