1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
This is true, but sometimes, people just learn on their own.

anytimepally

Reaction score
the younger siblings have learned from the stuff the older one has, and doesn't DO any of the stupid things that their older counterparts have.
that's what happened in my family.. my sister taught my brother and I well :stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
I think that there can be sibling rivalry sometimes, but like you guys have been saying, and I know that it's true in my family, my older siblings have been really good at setting a good example for us younger ones. Even when it seems they are being really annoying and telling us what to do, it's only out of love because they don't want us to make any mistakes they might have, or have seen others make. I'm so thankful for my family.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Even when it seems they are being really annoying and telling us what to do, it's only out of love because they don't want us to make any mistakes they might have, or have seen others make.
But some people feel as if they're entitled to making their own mistakes and don't like being reminded of others' past problems.

Pork

Reaction score
But some people feel as if they're entitled to making their own mistakes and don't like being reminded of others' past problems.
True, and in actuallity it is only yourself that can make decisions, nobody else can make them for you. I look at it this way, just say my younger sibling was doing something i thought might not be a good idea, maybe because I'd made the same mistake or seen others make mistakes similarly, than even if I knew that sibling wasn't going to listen to me, I would still try. But yeah, I agree with you. People often want to make there own mistakes.

did that make any sense at all?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I feel old all of a sudden. Grew up at the and of the nineteenth century before cell whatsitwhosit's were all the rage with the kiddies and things.:sleep: :stick_out_tongue: