Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I am loving the Walter smilies! Keep them up, everyone! They'll just make me want to write more! And guess what? IT WORKED! One new chapter, coming up!
-----------------------------
"I SPY WITH MY LITTLE I....PHONE"

Walter was walking through Muppet Studios, practicing his whistling for the new act he was a part of. He stopped when he heard some murmuring coming from Kermit's office. He didn't know what was going on, but it sounded serious. He slowly opened the door, turned his trusty IPhone (with the Kermit, now autographed, case) on and started to record what he heard. He decided to make this more interesting and document his actions. He turned the phone to his face and began his adventure...

"Walter here, and I'm approaching the infamous Kermit the Frog, who appears to be talking on the phone. Who knows what danger lurks on the other end of the call? Could Kermit be calling for new guest stars? Could he be calling to see if Doc Hoppers Frog Legs restaurants are in town? Is he calling to finally get Seasons 4 and 5 of 'The Muppet Show' in my hands this Christmas?? Let's watch and find out..."

He turned the phone backed to Kermit and zoomed in. Kermit looked rather annoyed as he was talking on the phone to this mystery person. Walter hid behind a table and kept watching.

"I don't think we called you; that must have been a mistake. ..... I-I'm sorry, but I just can't deal with that thing being here anymore. It's too big and it hurts my eyes to even look at.... A-and another thing, it's just costs too much to keep around. I'd get rid of it as soon as possible"

Walter was confused. Who, or what was he talking about? Too big, hurts his eyes and costs too much? Even for the Muppets, this was confusing. But, Walter didn't give up; he listened some more.

"To be honest, it kinda hogs the spotlight whenever I see it."

His eyes widened and he quickly shut the phone off and left the room. He rushed to his dressing room, slammed the door and looked around in horror. "Oh, my gosh. Kermit is getting rid of Miss Piggy! I-I can't believe it! But, how? Why? What do I do...?"
------------------

Kermit thought he heard something from behind him and turned around. After waiting a few seconds, he shrugged and went back to his phone conversation.

"Sorry. I thought I heard something. Hey, listen. When do you think you can come and pick up that diamond ring? I really have to talk to Miss Piggy about using my money to buy expensive stuff like that. And she wears it all the time, which scares me because if it breaks, then I have to pay more! We frogs don't have pockets to carry money in, you know. ..... Okay. Thank you. Yes, thank you. Tomorrow morning before the show is perfect. You're a lifesaver, and a money saver, too." He chuckled lightly at his own joke, and reminded himself to never tell it again. "I'll talk to you soon. Okay, bye!" He hung up the phone and went back to his paperwork. A few seconds later, he looked up and thought to himself.

"Hmm...that's weird. I just had the feeling like I was being watched. Now I know how Bugs Bunny feels."
-------------------------

I'm kinda busy with other stories, so this is part 1 of this one-shot. I'll continue it tomorrow, I promise!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, what an interesting plot...

Walter thinks Kermit plans on geting rid of Piggy...
But he isn't...
I'm sure if Walter tells her, she'll lose it, or beg for it not to happen, ven f it won't happen... WOW!!!

More please!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Sorry about the wait. I, uh...I got a little hung up.

:halo: - *rimshot*

Thanks... I was on top of my own Christmas tree for DAYS! Now, I'm going to write the last part of this one-shot. Kinda an oxymoron, huh? LOL Stay tuned, guys!!

:halo: - STAY TUNED! STAY TUNED!!! COM-MER-CIAL!!

No, I meant- Never mind....

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
:halo: : BAD COMMERCIAL!! BAD!!!!!!!!

:sing:: Down, Animal! Back! Sit!

:halo:: In control....

*sighs* Can I write this update, guys? Everybody's waiting!!

:sing:: Sure! I'll even play some tunes while you write! *starts playing "All I Need Is Love"

:halo:: CEE-LO! CEE-LO!!

-_-; This might take longer than I thought...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Oh, Mahna-Mahna! I forgot to up-

:smile:- Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna.

:mad:- Doo, dooo, doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna... -_-;

:confused::eek:: Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!
Doo doo doo!
Doo doo doo!
Doo doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo doo doo-doo-doo!

*sighs* This is the craziness I get for joining a Muppets forum...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh, Mahna-Mahna! I forgot to up-

:smile:- Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna.

:mad:- Doo, dooo, doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna... -_-;

:confused::eek:: Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!
Doo doo doo!
Doo doo doo!
Doo doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo doo doo-doo-doo!

*sighs* This is the craziness I get for joining a Muppets forum...
So, you're saying the more crazines you have, the less you are going to write? I was just kidding you. I love it when you say Mahna Mahna...

Snowths - Doo dooo, doo doo!

Mahna Mahna?

Snowths - Doo dooo doo do doo

Never mind about whatever it was, but post more please. I am really like a die-hard K+P :smile::mad: and a Walter :fanatic: fan too.