1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MuppetsFan4Life, Nov 27, 2012.

1. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

I can get fanfic ideas from anything, and this one is inspired from the new song with Cee-Lo and the Muppets. If you saw the video, Walter has an Iphone/Ipod Touch (IDK which, but I wish I had one. LOL) and he records the Muppets singing and doing their usual Muppet-y things. Well, I wonder what other things he recorded, and we're going to find out! I'm not quite sure how to explain it since this idea just popped into my head, but I hope you understand where I'm going with this. I am open to hearing ideas and feedback from you guys. I can't wait to get started!!

P.S - If you have any ideas for a title, I'd love to hear that, too. I am out of ideas for that. LOL
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. MuppetsFan4Life

Okay! Here we go! Here's the first story and I hope you enjoy it!
    [I do not own The Muppets or my very on Iphone. The latter makes me very sad...]
    ---------------------------------
    "THE BIG DAY" [how it all started...]

It was the biggest day of Walter's life. Well, besides from becoming a Muppet and saving their theater, of course. There was something he ordered in the mail that he couldn't wait to get, so every day outside his house, he would sit by the mailbox and wait. And no matter what, he wouldn't budge. Except if he had to use the bathroom, but that's another story...

A few hours into waiting, and convincing Gary and Mary to wait with him, (to their dismay) the deliveryman walked to his house with a smile, just like everyone in Smalltown, USA. He was carrying a box and Walter jumped up when he saw it.

"Oh, my gosh... It's here!! Gary, look! It's finally here! I can't wait! I can't wait!" Walter said, jumping up and down.

The deliveryman looked at the box, "Are you Walter The-Biggest-Muppets-Fan-Ever-And-Don't-You-Forget-It?"

"That's me! Can I have the box now? Can I, can I, can I? Oh, pleeeeeease, can I?"

Gary smiled and chuckled to himself. Walter may be a Muppet, but that won't stop him from still being like this. And in a few weeks, he won't notice when I change his last name back.

Walter took the box and signed that he received it. "Thank you very much, sir! In this box is the greatest thing ever! It's going to make all of my dreams come true!"

"Well, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. I'll see you later, Walter." The deliveryman started walking away.

"W-Wait!"

He stopped and turned to Walter. "Yes?"

"Do you happen to have The Muppet Show Seasons 4 or 5 for me?"

"You ask me that every week, and the answer is no. Sorry, Walter." The deliveryman shrugged and whistled a happy tune as he walked away.

"Darn! They still didn't get my letter!" Walter said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they got all 100 (or more) letters about it..." Mary said, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Hey, buddy. Let's take the box inside and open it now." Gary said, trying to cheer his brother up.

Walter immediately jumped up from his seat and rushed in the house with Gary and Mary following him. He sat down in the living room with the box on his lap. "I am so excited! I should just call all the Muppets so they can see this!" Walter exclaimed.

"Um, no! I-I mean, uh... it's okay. I'm sure you'll tell them all about it on Facebook." Mary said, a little uneasy about a group of frogs, dogs, bears, chickens and a whatever running through the house.

Walter carefully opened the box; then he dug through the box, scattering the packing peanuts on the floor in the process, as he picked up what was inside. It was a brand-new Iphone he ordered online. "This is it! This is what I've been waiting for!"

He then tossed it aside for the real gem in the box. "The Kermit Iphone case!" He gasped and hugged it as if it was his most Muppet-y prized possession. "I'm going to get Kermit to autograph this! It'll be perfect! Perfect!!" He laughed and then dashed to his room to go online and tell everyone the good news.

Gary looked at the tossed-aside Iphone and said, "Do you think he'll notice if we keep it?" He reached out to grab it.

"No touching the Iphone, Gary!"

Mary chuckled as she kissed him on the cheek. "Yep. I think so. He's going to have fun with that Iphone. I just know it. Which means..."

"We'll probably have the house to ourselves more often." Gary finished, as they got closer for a kiss.

Walter rushed out of his room. "Hey, guys! Guess what?? I'm going to take my Iphone and film lots of Muppet-y things and take pictures, too! And guess what else? You guys get to come with me! Isn't that great??"

"....or not."
    ----------------------------------
    That's the end of this one-shot! What do you guys think? :) There will be more to come soon! I wonder what Walter should film first....
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well obviously the christmas party lol just kidding but yeah that would be a starter
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I Love it! I am really sure I am a Muppet fan for my life. I don't mind waiting, but this is so cool. More is all I can say. :excited:
    GopherCoffee and MuppetsFan4Life like this.
  5. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! That part CRACKED ME UP!!! Oh, Walter. We all are still pining for Seasons 4 and 5. I feel for him. :fanatic:
  6. MuppetsFan4Life

Thanks! And I think this is the first time that I'm seeing the Walter smilie. I LOVE IT! :D It's so cute! I might post another update soon, so be on the lookout!
    GopherCoffee and MissMusical12 like this.
  7. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Awesome! :fanatic:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

YAAAAYYYY! A Walter fanfic!!! :fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic: I love that little guy!!!!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. MuppetsFan4Life

He's the Muppet fan in all of us! One day, I will meet them! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! lol
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. muppetfan24/7

Oh, hey Walter fan! I LOVE those Walter smileys you put on your previous post. (laughs) This is hilarious! <ahem> Where have you been?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Wow this is a great fanfic I cant wait for the next adventure:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. MuppetsFan4Life

I am loving the Walter smilies! Keep them up, everyone! They'll just make me want to write more! And guess what? IT WORKED! One new chapter, coming up!
    -----------------------------
    "I SPY WITH MY LITTLE I....PHONE"

Walter was walking through Muppet Studios, practicing his whistling for the new act he was a part of. He stopped when he heard some murmuring coming from Kermit's office. He didn't know what was going on, but it sounded serious. He slowly opened the door, turned his trusty IPhone (with the Kermit, now autographed, case) on and started to record what he heard. He decided to make this more interesting and document his actions. He turned the phone to his face and began his adventure...

"Walter here, and I'm approaching the infamous Kermit the Frog, who appears to be talking on the phone. Who knows what danger lurks on the other end of the call? Could Kermit be calling for new guest stars? Could he be calling to see if Doc Hoppers Frog Legs restaurants are in town? Is he calling to finally get Seasons 4 and 5 of 'The Muppet Show' in my hands this Christmas?? Let's watch and find out..."

He turned the phone backed to Kermit and zoomed in. Kermit looked rather annoyed as he was talking on the phone to this mystery person. Walter hid behind a table and kept watching.

"I don't think we called you; that must have been a mistake. ..... I-I'm sorry, but I just can't deal with that thing being here anymore. It's too big and it hurts my eyes to even look at.... A-and another thing, it's just costs too much to keep around. I'd get rid of it as soon as possible"

Walter was confused. Who, or what was he talking about? Too big, hurts his eyes and costs too much? Even for the Muppets, this was confusing. But, Walter didn't give up; he listened some more.

"To be honest, it kinda hogs the spotlight whenever I see it."

His eyes widened and he quickly shut the phone off and left the room. He rushed to his dressing room, slammed the door and looked around in horror. "Oh, my gosh. Kermit is getting rid of Miss Piggy! I-I can't believe it! But, how? Why? What do I do...?"
    ------------------

Kermit thought he heard something from behind him and turned around. After waiting a few seconds, he shrugged and went back to his phone conversation.

"Sorry. I thought I heard something. Hey, listen. When do you think you can come and pick up that diamond ring? I really have to talk to Miss Piggy about using my money to buy expensive stuff like that. And she wears it all the time, which scares me because if it breaks, then I have to pay more! We frogs don't have pockets to carry money in, you know. ..... Okay. Thank you. Yes, thank you. Tomorrow morning before the show is perfect. You're a lifesaver, and a money saver, too." He chuckled lightly at his own joke, and reminded himself to never tell it again. "I'll talk to you soon. Okay, bye!" He hung up the phone and went back to his paperwork. A few seconds later, he looked up and thought to himself.

"Hmm...that's weird. I just had the feeling like I was being watched. Now I know how Bugs Bunny feels."
    -------------------------

I'm kinda busy with other stories, so this is part 1 of this one-shot. I'll continue it tomorrow, I promise!
  13. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Oh, what an interesting plot...

Walter thinks Kermit plans on geting rid of Piggy...
    But he isn't...
    I'm sure if Walter tells her, she'll lose it, or beg for it not to happen, ven f it won't happen... WOW!!!

More please!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. MuppetsFan4Life

:mad: - The frog is doing WHAT?!

Uh...n-nothing, Piggy. Nothing at all! *chuckles nervously*
    I'd better make things right in my next update, or I might not see Christmas...

:mad: - You'll see it, all right... from the TOP OF THE TREE!

Eep! *starts typing the next update*
  15. MuppetsFan4Life

Sorry about the wait. I, uh...I got a little hung up.

:halo: - *rimshot*

Thanks... I was on top of my own Christmas tree for DAYS! Now, I'm going to write the last part of this one-shot. Kinda an oxymoron, huh? LOL Stay tuned, guys!!

:halo: - STAY TUNED! STAY TUNED!!! COM-MER-CIAL!!

No, I meant- Never mind....
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. miss kermie

COMERCIAL?

Head on, Apply directly to the forehead...

Oh. Not seriously. LOL
  17. MuppetsFan4Life

:halo: : BAD COMMERCIAL!! BAD!!!!!!!!

:sing:: Down, Animal! Back! Sit!

:halo:: In control....

*sighs* Can I write this update, guys? Everybody's waiting!!

:sing:: Sure! I'll even play some tunes while you write! *starts playing "All I Need Is Love"

:halo:: CEE-LO! CEE-LO!!

-_-; This might take longer than I thought...
  18. MuppetsFan4Life

Oh, Mahna-Mahna! I forgot to up-

:)- Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna.

:mad:- Doo, dooo, doo doo!

Mahna-Mahna... -_-;

:confused::eek:: Doo, dooo, doo doo doo!
    Doo doo doo!
    Doo doo doo!
    Doo doo-doo-doo-doo
    Doo doo doo-doo-doo!

*sighs* This is the craziness I get for joining a Muppets forum...
    LeahXZoot4Evur and GopherCoffee like this.
  19. muppetfan24/7

So, you're saying the more crazines you have, the less you are going to write? I was just kidding you. I love it when you say Mahna Mahna...

Snowths - Doo dooo, doo doo!

Mahna Mahna?

Snowths - Doo dooo doo do doo

Never mind about whatever it was, but post more please. I am really like a die-hard K+P :):mad: and a Walter :fanatic: fan too.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. miss kermie

MA NAH MA NAH!!!

Doot do do do do do another chapter.
    WalterLinz and GopherCoffee like this.