Screennames

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
I don't remember where I got the name Tiggie from...I heard it somewhere, but I don't remember where. And then 0686 is cause I was born in June 1986.
I believe I heard the name Tiggie in a Kids In The Hall skit...very funny...

Kevin MacDonald calls his friend (played by Dave Foley) over to his house to show him a surprise. He pulls out a small dog and says "Ta-daaa!! It's my new dog! Her name is Tiggie." Foley is unimpressed as the dog does no tricks and leaves. Kevin gives the dog one hour to learn a trick (on her own, which is funny) or she's out. Near the end of the hour, the dog sets the clock back an hour and Kevin gives her one hour to learn a trick or she's out. This goes on for over a week. Funny stuff!

If that's not where you heard it, then that's at least another place it's been mentioned.

later
eric

PS. I wanted my screen name to be Orange Oscar, but the system wouldn't let me. I haven't seen an Orange Oscar on here since I've joined, but maybe there was already one. Oh well.

PutDownDuckie

Reaction score
just done with his acoustic guitar. im pretty sure theres a muppet with him....does anyone remember who it is??
Ther's a version on the "Put down the Duckie" (he-he) video. James Taylor is sitting there with about 5-7 children and a guy on the tuba in the back. The chorus, though, is sung witht he kids so I might be thinking of another version.

My name? :stick_out_tongue: Pretty simple really! That song has had <i>sooooooo</> many amazing guest stars and it showcases Hoots, Rubber Duckie, and Ernie. Who are jsut awesome. I'd be Snuffalupagus if I was certain how to spell it!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
PutDownDuckie said:
Ther's a version on the "Put down the Duckie" (he-he) video. James Taylor is sitting there with about 5-7 children and a guy on the tuba in the back. The chorus, though, is sung witht he kids so I might be thinking of another version.

My name? :stick_out_tongue: Pretty simple really! That song has had <i>sooooooo</> many amazing guest stars and it showcases Hoots, Rubber Duckie, and Ernie. Who are jsut awesome. I'd be Snuffalupagus if I was certain how to spell it!
I wanna see that! I love James Taylor... :flirt:
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
I am Beaker...because...
1) He is my favorite character
2) Someone would have grabbed it up on April 13th 2002 if I hadnt, and we couldnt have *another* Beaker around here:wink:
3) I mean Beaker, c'mon! He's a cult hero like Boba Fett!

Crazy31088

Reaction score
The "Crazy" part is actually pretty generic, I guess. I couldn't think of anything better to use. 31088 is my birthday-3/10/88.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
gee by golly jiminy crickets, i guess i wasn't being very creative or original went i rushed to put a screen name down, i s'pose that i was a really excited about joining and had Guy Smiley on the brain.
*sniff* i wish that i'd put something more eccentric, but oh well, Guy Smiley Rules! Guy Smiley forever and ever!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, we have someone who's crazy and another that lives on impulse.

We have GOT to keep you two apart! LOL!!

#1 grouchkateer

Reaction score
Im #! grouchkateer because I always loved it when the kids messed up and were happy, and then Oscar got mad at them for messing up. That was great stuff.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Your name is Kevin, too?! Cool. I think that's 3 of us that I know of so far at MC. Me, You, and then...Kevin!

um, yeah--but I mean he POSTS as that.

I remember when I was 27. 3 years fly by like you wouldn't believe.

*Sigh* :sleep:
Power to all of us Kevin's!
Sincerely, Kevin