Screennames

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...here's the explanation for mine. It's not Muppety but here we go anyway :smile:
When my grandfather was alive, his nickname for me was "Katzi" as a form of Kathy(it sounds Russian but it's not) So anyway, he & I were very close & he passed away in 1992. Instead of having a boring name Online, I chose "Katzi" The 428 is my birthdate (April 28) Henceforth we have Katzi428.
Kathy

BJC899

Reaction score
Mine's my initals, and the year I was born, plus an extra 9.

Whatever

Reaction score
"Whatever" refers to Gonzo of course! I love Gonzo and a lot of other user names I came up with were already in use (sheesh)

NikZane

Reaction score
NikZane is simply an abbreviated version of my real name, Nikolas Zane.

I do have an imagination, really... I'm just lazy when it comes to screen/nick names. My first name actually *is* spelt with a "K" too (it's purportedly Greek, or so my mom says), not a "CH" like most Nicholas', I'm not just trying to be cool :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like finding out all about other folks' screennames like this. It's truly interesting...i think.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
well, actually it came from my e-mail address, Krazedmuppetchippermonkey, I actualy take like a week to come up with a good e-mail address name, only I usualy make them too long, but you sure as heck never forget them! I love being original, like my famous e-mail addess (that stupid hotmail shut me down on arg... and the yahoo one does not want to work anymore...) was theinvisibleflyingmonkeys8me2 that one was my fav, but way too long for a sn name... so, here I am Krazed Muppet, oh well it is original, and no one is even close to having something like it on here :excited:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Love those e-mail addresses, Katie! :smile: Oh, and is that a new signature, Nik? I like it! :crazy:
Erin

NikZane

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, and is that a new signature, Nik? I like it! :crazy:
Erin
hehe, yep... my multiple personalities insisted on it :wink:

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I don't remember where I got the name Tiggie from...I heard it somewhere, but I don't remember where. And then 0686 is cause I was born in June 1986.