Palisades-style Hanna-Barbera figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be cool if he had an interchangeable hat, so you could put his aviation helmet on from Dasdardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh come on! All these Nicktoon figures coming out, and no love for Rocko? Even Ren and Stimpy are getting some attention, why not Rocko?!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have a Prototype Rocko, as Rowlfy mentioned. There's just no picture of it to be found. He's clearly intended as a second series if these do well enough, along with the AAAAH Real Monsters characters.

I hope we get to see Monster and Robot down the line. Monster would make a great plush toy.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i thought i would update by saying i looks like the nicktoons figures are finally getting released in the stores and looks like a surprise 3 inch timmy turner has appeared out of the blue with no warning i rather i was rocko but nevermind and jazwares updated their to have a nicktoons bit but no pictures but sadly nothing new in the hanna barbera front as of right now

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I was smiling like crazy when I saw this toyline pop up at T'R'U. I was tempted to get Hong Kong Phooey, but the paint job seemed kinda meh. :/ I also didn't like how the joint pieces had sections that were the same color as his fur rather than his robe...I dunno, I might get him away and fix 'im up myself.

Never heard of the Nicktoons line before, but it looks awesome so far! :big_grin: I wonder if they'll make some "Bev-whar" action figures since they're making Rocko and the Monsters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've seen the Nicktoons line up.

Unfortunately, the ONLY retro Nicktoons figures they had at the time were the Rugrats ones. But the 12" figures have the aforementioned Jimmy Neutron (still with nostrils), Danny Phantom, and the unexpected Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder. There are also plush, but all they had were Jimmy, Goddard, Dudley Puppy, and the only retro 90's character, CatDog.

robodog

Reaction score
Much as I want Hong Kong Phooey and Rocko ( If they make him ) I've kind of reached the point where all my toy money goes to electronic pet type things like Furby and FurReal Friends. I think the new TMNT figures are the last action figures I'll ever buy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot about this thread and therefore forgot to tell you...

Ren and Stimpy, unfortunately, are Target Exclusives and they just got them in, and I swear they're trying to clear them out. And not even in every Target either. In 4 Targets I frequent, only 2 of them had them. But they have a wonderful Ren and Stimpy figurine set that has Mr. Horse, Sven Hoek, a Log, and Powdered Toastman, not to mention Ren and Stimpy. And small "talking" plush that make weird noises.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
thought i would update this saying that the people who make both the hanna barbera and nicktoons figures will be at toyfair so i could assume we might get some news regarding series 2 also the other hanna barbera toy line is finally out the hanna barbera collection by xplus which i am really excited about with the series of them with fred flintstones scooby doo dick dastardly and the tundro and zandor from the herculoids and the company who made them will also be at toyfair aswell hopefully they will announce afterall xplus has showed jonny quest wally gator and judy jetson so hopefully they might confirm more

rowlfy662

Reaction score
sorry to double post but alas toyfair didn't really show us anything new in the jazwares of x plus i can't any pictures of any new x plus figs but there was to new tom and jerry in knight costumes but nothing else dissapointing but there are other toy conventions coming up so you never know