Wierd Things you don't get

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts, then repeat to yourself 'it's just a show, I should really just relax'".

Maybe he was sleeping?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I don't get my avatar.

Fozzie and Kermit are best friends, So it makes sense for Fozzie to hold his shoulder.
Kermit likes Miss Piggy, so it makes sense to hold her shoulder.
Piggy hate Gonzo...
SHE HOLDS HIM AT THE WAIST!?!?!

AND SMILES!!!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, I'd guess it was set up by somebody who didn't really know the Muppets, and just wanted all the characters close together, no matter who touches whom.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, like I said, the whoever set up the shot probably wasn't familiar with which character likes which character.

David French

Reaction score
Don't think so; the relationship between each character is complex and at times contradictory. Although they metaphorically push and pull at each other constantly, at the end of the day they pull together when it matters the most.

snichols1973

Reaction score
A little bit of minor inconsistency in TGMC:

During the "Happiness Hotel" song, Pops remarks "...Don't try to order dinner, there's no kitchen anymore...", and they can't order room service because "there's no food", according to Rizzo.

After Beauregarde drives them back to the Happiness Hotel in his taxi, following Kermit's initial meeting with Miss Piggy (whom he mistakes for Lady Holliday), he makes a U-turn in the lobby and goes through the kitchen, where the Swedish Chef brings out a pot of pasta with a steering wheel in it, and Pops says "Well, looks like steering wheel souffle for dinner." "Again?"

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Maybe Rizzo meant that there's no edible food. And I think Pops was being sarcastic. Since the food isn't good, the kitchen might as well not exist.