Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Borples

Reaction score
For the Count alone, he would be remembered forever. Then there are all the others. RIP, Jerry, we will always remember, love and miss you.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's true everyone...

Saying goodbye... Muppet legend, once-in-a-lifetime voice, irreplaceable soul, dear friend... Jerry Nelson has passed. We remember... and will never forget.

Continue to share your favorite memories of Jerry and listen to Jerry's music on Muppet Central Radio on Live365 and Radio Terra. We'll be playing Jerry's songs non-stop for the next several days. He loved to sing and share his music with all of us. Read and remember... "Still Counting: An Interview with Muppeteer Jerry Nelson". :sing::batty::smirk:

Love all the people in your life. Our time here is so short.

ploobis

Reaction score
THIS IS SO SAD, JERRY WAS A REAL LEGEND!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE JERRY! :batty: :sing: :smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I'm at a loss for words. I found out through a friend and its hard to believe. He is defiantly one of my greatest heroes and has been an inspiration to some of my own work. He will be greatly missed.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
That was a tweet I didn't want to read this morning. We'll miss you jerry. X

muppetlover123

Reaction score
im wondering if matt vogel is going to have to do the count and mr johnsons voice now.... and his muppet characters which i think he has done all of them in the new movie?