Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Apparently, colleagues of Jerry have posted on Facebook that he's died.

Wow. I don't know what to say.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
:frown: oh no! *tear* i JUST watched the NEW "Muppets" movie tonight too and heard his voice! :frown: I seen Bill and his wife had it posted on there facebook pages...thats how i found out! :sympathy:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh my goodness. Words cannot describe how sad and in what utter disbelief I am in right now. :cry::cry::cry:

R.I.P Mr. Nelson... Thank you for all your work over the years. A true Muppet legend never to be forgotten.
:batty: :sing: :search: :cluck: :smirk:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This will probably be breaking news on here tomorrow. In the mean time I can't say much because I am still in disbelief. I don't think it's real it can't be right? I mean he was just in the latest film. So he has to still be here...I don't even have words my whole body has just went numb...I can't even cry because I just can't believe it...

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I'm completely lost. This is heartbreaking. R.I.P, Jerry. Beautiful man he was. </3 ;_;

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just happened to check out my Twitter account tonight, only to find The Muppet Mindset passing along this horrible news. :sympathy:

I can't even begin to wrap my head around this! :cry:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson a nice greatful graceful one heck of a man.....who brought such good characters who will live on such as the count :batty: mr johnson sherlock homes:search: camila :cluck: statler :boo: floyd :sing: lew zeland :fishy: and gobo :smirk: :frown: you will be missed Jerry have fun visiting with Richard Jim and your daughter

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
:sympathy: I saw it on my Facebook wall from Muppet Wiki. I looked all over for news on Yahoo, Bing, and Google. Then I looked here and on Twitter and more FB posts, and I still can't believe it.

We will miss you, Jerry. :frown:
:sing::smirk::batty::search: :cluck::fishy::boo:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I don't believe it, but I'm sure it's true. I wish I knew for sure if it was actually true. If he did die, he will be missed by all of us. I think Count Von Count was his most popular character!