Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppets have arrived at Build-a-Bear Workshop! To make it even better from today through Sunday April 1, 2012, if you make a purchase from here and enter code 97589 at checkout you'll save 20% off your order.

Below are the Muppet items currently available. Click on any of the links for more info and pictures. If the Kermit and Miss Piggy items sell well, we've heard that more Muppets may be arriving later this year including Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Scooter and Rowlf.

Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info

Miss Piggy - Click here for pics and info

Cool Pal Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info

Fabulous Miss Piggy - Click here for pics and info

Kermit the Frog Tee - Click here for pics and info

Handsome Guy Kermit the Frog - Click here for pics and info

blessedpsycho

Reaction score
Yaye for Muppet Build-A-Bears!! My wonderful BF took me to BAB for my birthday last month and bought Kermit for me! We got him a pirate costume and the Kermit face t-shirt for the BAB I already own ^_^

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Oh boy I just ordered mine a few days ago... :-( just a day or two too early to get the discount.... Anyway I'm still looking forward to receiving it... Btw for those who might be interested I ordered Kermit with his Kermit shirt :-D

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I got my Kermit :smile: a few days before the Blu-ray/DVD release came out and I absolutely love him!!! He's so soft!!! I didn't get any clothes for him mainly cause that was way more then I wanted to spend and two I like Kermit as is. I hopefully will get Miss Piggy :mad: at some point but honestly I'm not too crazy about her I think her face is a little off which is nothing new when it comes to Piggy plushies. But I will say it's better then most I've seen.

Lynnette

Reaction score
I went there the day Kermit and Piggy first came out in order to get both. But Piggy was just soooo strange looking that I just couldn't purchase her. Kermit is "off" too but he's still cute in the BaB style. The fact that he's also a puppet makes it all worthwhile. Fun! Looking forward to others being released.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I think i'll get mine after Easter not sure if i want Piggy or Kermit or both, i am great with Jim's Kermit voice but Frank's Miss Piggy i still have to work on, i can do the HIYA! part tho.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool! I bought a recordable sound dilly too, it's awesome! I usually have him introducing himself, then the shows return, finishing with special guest star being my Son (hee hee) followed by "YAAAAAYY!!", but I change it up sometimes. Kinda wish I woulda bought four or more, recorded sayings, then had them inside him permanently. I'm definitely doing that if they make Rowlf and Fozzie. :wink:

Cheers!