Amazing DARK CRYSTAL Mystic prop !

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Wow. How sweet is that! Can't imagine how safe it would be to ship, hopefully its packed like crazy! What a bummer that would be to get that in the mail in pieces. How in the world do people come across this kind of stuff?

by the way, not to change the subject too much here, but Laszlo, where can u find those darn crystal shard replicas, just saw another one on this guys pictures, but i can't find them anywhere.

are they still available?

Laszlo

Reaction score
by the way, not to change the subject too much here, but Laszlo, where can u find those darn crystal shard replicas, just saw another one on this guys pictures, but i can't find them anywhere.

are they still available?
Hi Mike,
arent there any on Ebay?
Thats where I saw quite a lot.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
None. Looked for an hour yesterday. I guess they are gone, or no ones selling them. Thought maybe there would be an actual store/producer of them somewhere, because I'd love to pick one up.

Crystal

Reaction score
Wow that is the coolest prop I am glad that you won it Laszlo you have the best Dark Crystal collection ever. It will look very cool along with your skeksis heads! I have also been looking for a shard replica I know I have seen them on ebay in the past but not recently. Congratulations agaon Laszlo on your amazing find!

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Laszlo, could you go into more details about that crystal shard you have? Was it released by a company or fan made? And how much were they going for at the time? Just curious, since this seems near impossible to find at the moment. Was it a licensed product?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Wow that is the coolest prop I am glad that you won it Laszlo you have the best Dark Crystal collection ever. It will look very cool along with your skeksis heads! I have also been looking for a shard replica I know I have seen them on ebay in the past but not recently. Congratulations agaon Laszlo on your amazing find!
Thank you!

Laszlo

Reaction score
Laszlo, could you go into more details about that crystal shard you have? Was it released by a company or fan made? And how much were they going for at the time? Just curious, since this seems near impossible to find at the moment. Was it a licensed product?
It is a fan made product. They were selling them for about USD 100.-
There are some collectors at yourprops.com who have it.
You should try to contact them, somebody might sell it.
Good luck!

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Thanks. Funny, I just stumbled upon the yourprops.com site, while trying to search for a crystal replica. Wasn't sure if it was legit or not. Doesn't seem anyone is selling at this point, but at the same time I was hoping this was a more "licensed" product. Fanmade stuff is cool, but has no inherent value built in, so spending a hundred bucks more/less is something I'm not willing to part with, when it isn't from the actual film. Perhaps Henson will jump on the idea and release an actual product. I don't think they realize the monster they are sitting on if they actually started to release more licensed product from the Dark Crystal. They could make a killing.