Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Seen the new closing/opening theme on Youtube (as we won't see season 38 until early next year in Australia)-much more vibrant.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Somebody already posted it on here, but here is the link again. Hope that helps.:smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqqu7FxJndE
The openings up there, but I'd sort of like to see the new closing, I mean on You Tube so I can pause it to read the credits. See which actors/puppateers are still listed or whatever. I know it was there the other day, but I can't find it now. It might have been deleted or something. I don't know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, was today's episode a rerun? I woke up half way through and saw so much reused footage, I didn't know what was going on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... Thought the lack of conversation or an episode rundown here today would indicate no new episode. For the record, Season 36's premiere episode was the one they aired today, so 4140 should be scheduled for tomorrow.
Hope this helps.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm looking forward to that. 'Zoe casts a spell where everyone wears a tutu.' Hopefully, the 'everyone' there includes maybe Big Bird, Snuffy, Bert, Ernie, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YAY! SEASON 36! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! !

*Dances*

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
The openings up there, but I'd sort of like to see the new closing, I mean on You Tube so I can pause it to read the credits. See which actors/puppateers are still listed or whatever. I know it was there the other day, but I can't find it now. It might have been deleted or something. I don't know.
Here's a video of the credits from 4139. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghbgURF7Zo

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! That a really bad quality one. Wish they had one in better quality.

Most likely wont be able to watch the show for the next two weeks.:frown: So really looking forward to the reviews!:smile:

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to see any of the new season yet. :frown: For some reason I had lost interest all of a sudden (the lack of Big Bird helped that) and got caught up in other things. But after quickly skimming through the thread I see I'm gonna have start watching again.

The opening and ending footage is really cool (and it's SO nice to have a new ending video after all these years). I'm not so sure about the theme yet. Seems pretty cool, but I'm going have to have to hear it more.

It sounds like it's been a mixed bag so far. Not surprising, SW seems to be experimenting and it's always hit or miss when that happens. But it also seems like my theory of continuing getting partly back to the old days is coming true as I read that there was an episode where humans and muppet's got pretty much equal time, the street story was spread threw-out the whole episode and...no...Elmo's World? O_O What was I thinking not checking this season out? If that episode isn't proof SW listens to us, I don't know what is. I'll definitely be here from now on when there's a new episode.

And woo-hoo on the demise of Get up and Play! :big_grin: