Originally posted by frogboy4
"Respect my authoriti!"
Oh dear...

I think you mean...respect my authoritah..Jamie. :wink:

ooh we get a penguin! Woohoo!:zany:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Nate--

After reading your post I took out my figures and investigated what sort of articulation is necessary for a decent pirouette. A T joint crotch is much better than swivel legs. However, the legs need to move back, not just forward (Tux Rowlf's legs only move forward-- due to the size of his hips-- so he could be a rockette, but he couldn't be a ballerina). Knee joints would be helpful in recreating Pepe's pose in MFS. Ball jointed shoulders are a must. Elbow articulation would be nice, but is not essential.

It's the T crotch that could be tricky on Pepe. If the tutu is made out of tulle (netting) it won't inhibit movement. If it is plastic, it could be impossible to get the T crotch. The other problem is that regular Pepe probably won't have a T crotch because of the look of the character. But swivel legs will only allow for an odd side leg lift that is like nothing you would ever see in ballet.

Ken, what do you think? Is tutu Pepe gunna be capable of striking a realistic ballet pose? Please?

Sarah--

I can't wait for tutu Pepe! I've been asking for this figure from the start (tutu Pepe and Uncle Deadly). Ask Jamie-- he'll tell you just how much I want tutu Pepe. :wink:

Jamie--

I'd be okay with Bell Hop Pepe further down the line. Would be a decent Mega. But if I had to choose between Bell Hop and Tutu, well, you know my choice. Plus, I think tutu Pepe will do more for the line as a whole-- draw more attention from magazines and web sites (free publicity!) and catch the eye of collectors who are not Muppet fans.

And I still think we should have a Tutu Pepe repaint-- he'd look great in a black tutu with silver trim...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken, what do you think? Is tutu Pepe gunna be capable of striking a realistic ballet pose? Please?

I was thinking. If he does get made, a T-crotch onfiguration could work and probably a soft goods skirt would be fine. Something frilly and girlie.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
I would prefer bellhop Pepe myself over Pepe in a tutu, although I do honestly think the tutu Pepe will be the bigger seller, and the articulation possibilities sound nice.

As usual, I'm probably later than late with this, but I've spotted the perfect Clifford that would be awesome to make into a figure. For anybody who has the Muppet Sing Alongs video :sing:, "It's Not Easy Being Green", check out Clifford's oufit complete with collar necklace & shades. I don't know how often he wore that, but that's the Clifford I want. The paint applications would be brilliant! So much better than suit & tie Clifford from Muppets Tonight.

I've heard about this list The Count is compiling of figure suggestions or ideas for figures that we all want enough times now to ask about it. What exactly is it, or where do I find this list? Is that where the Captain Smollet figure idea is coming from? If so, put wishes down from me for Benjamina Gunn and Emily Cratchett regular-sized figures (I'm still not a fan of the mini PVCs :sleep: :boo: ) as well as Muppet Christmas Carol Bunsen & Beaker (probably unlikely considering the upcoming tux versions of Bunsen & Beaker), as well as Charles Dickens Gonzo.

And last but not least, having mentioned that "Being Green" Sing Along video :sing:, here's my request for Wizard of Oz Piggy as Dorothy (with Foo Foo as Toto), Scarerow Scooter, Tin Woodsman Gonzo, and Cowardly Lion Fozzie.

Look! ---> :zany: Penguin

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
WiGgY, about the collector's club...
There might be an E-mail message buried inside your junkmail folder giving you the link to activate your club membership. Ignore the message you get on the screen log-in process, since you already paid the amount necessary for a 1-year membership. We're all still waiting for the bugs to be worked out of the "Collector's Club" pages over at Palisades for that little glitch to be gone and done with. Hope this helps and have a good day.
Thanks, but I checked and I got no e-mail with a link to activate the account. I did get an e-mail with my password and wuser name but no link or url of any kind was in it. I sent an e-mail to Palisades and I'll just have to wait until monday I guess.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
WiGgy, that's the E-mail I was talking about. Correct if I'm wrong, but wasn't the password identical to the one you used to register to the forum in the first place? You don't have to tell me what it is, that's not what I'm asking, just curious if it matches your registration password.
Super Grover: The list I compiled for Ken gathered all the ideas that other forum members were throwing out as possibilities for future figures. Yes, that's where the concenssus for a Capt. Smollet figure is coming from. As for viewing the table itself, it's not posted anywhere except for Luke's weblink. Go back a couple of pages and you'll find the post with the link. Got to get my brother to convert the file to an extension that Palisades' forum will accept and post it for everyone to see. If Luke's link doesn't work for you or you can't find it, send me an E-mail and I'll forward you a copy of the massive table.

Hope this helps and have a good fright.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes the password and user name I used for the forum is the same as the one I used for the CC. Does that create a problem or something? I tried to login again but I got this message

"Oops!

Your Collector's club membership is not yet activated. To activate your account, please pay the registration fee ($30.00) using PayPal by clicking the button below. "

But I already did. Could it be that the name I used to register, not the user name but my real name, is different from the credit card in the pay pal. I had to use my mothers because I do not have one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, WiGgY, that's the message that we all got after getting our collector's club ID names and passwords when trying to log into the club pages. Guess Palisades still hasn't sorted out the bugs between getting your club password register and the actual log-in process. As for that message, there's no need to pay that fee again since you already shelled out $30.00 for a 1-year membership when you signed up for the club in the first place. If you've got any other questions, I suggest that you contact Tony Equi at TEqui@palisadestoys.com Hope this helps and have a good fright.

WiGgY

Reaction score
oh ok I got ya. So the log in is just for the special page that isn't up yet but I will still get the options to buy the exclusives and stuff like the rest. Ok good. I'm hoping to get my Inviso Fozzie by Wenesday so I can try and get him into the contest. So long as I am actually registered I'm happy. :smile: Thanks a bunch for helping me out.