Ask Ken at Palisades

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

It's just if i have a Tutu Pepe, I want to be able to have him do "pirawets" (Its too early for me to worry about spellchecking)
Ack! Nate, I can hear my old ballet teacher's cane banging the floor: Pirouette. :wink:

I think tutu Pepe is a much more interesting figure than bellhop Pepe. Yes, it was one brief scene, but a very memorable scene and such a wonderful expression of who :rolleyes: is. The bellhop outfit really needs Seymour, anyway.

But everyone already knows my feelings about tutu Pepe, I think.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*is afraid to ask but does anyway*

no actually i don't know how you feel please enlighten me!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Bean Bunny is not high profile. He is at Walt Disney World and Calforina Adventure everyday at Muppet Vision 3-D. Bean has been on Muppet Babie. People know who he is.

Ken did say they may make another MCC 2 set the next chirstmas if the line does well i would think. That way they could do Bean Bunny, Chariles Dickens Gonzo with Rizzo on top of his hat or standing next to him or something, Emilly Cracthet Miss Piggy, MCC Bunsen then Beaker and maybe either more penguins or rather a group of rats. Maybe one could be carying a bunch of books with another rat sitting on top of the books then another rat standing on two brooms leaning againts the books....That might be a lot for one little PVC but the two rats with books might work :zany: What do you guys think?

That would be six diffrent ones because Rizzo would be connected to gonzo like robin is with kermit, we would then have all the main muppets plus some penguins and rats in the mix! It would make a complete set thus keeping MCC out of the action figure line not taking up space.

We would not have the ghost of chirstmas past and yet to come, but they weren't that muppety anyways.

Zack)Rowlf the D:sympathy:g

Cantus

Reaction score
Ken, could you tell us, which if any of the figures shown at Toy Fair are being reworked or tweaked, and if so, how? That's all for now, thanks!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I think tutu Pepe is a much more interesting figure than bellhop Pepe.
Hey! :mad: <----angry piggy! "Respect my authoriti!" Belhop Pepe would rock! LOL! Just kiddin. I really think they should make him sometime. A Mega Belhop Pepe might be a good idea. Make the mega versions previously unreleased versions of the figures. Then maybe release those versions later.:rolleyes:

Zack- If they were to fill 6 slots for MCC next year: Gonzo & Rizzo (connected), Kratchit Piggy, Bean Bunny, Beaker and Bunsen, that leaves one open spot. I like your idea to include more penguins. I don't think a headmaster Sam would be too interesting. LOL! There is always the possibility that it would only be a three pack. In that case the first three listed would be my preference. :zany:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack- If they were to fill 6 slots for MCC next year: Gonzo & Rizzo (connected), Kratchit Piggy, Bean Bunny, Beaker and Bunsen, that leaves one open spot. I like your idea to include more penguins. I don't think a headmaster Sam would be too interesting. LOL! There is always the possibility that it would only be a three pack. In that case the first three listed would be my preference.

oh, i was thinking Bunsen and Beaker would be sperate when i typed that,but i guess they would work better together, they didn't have the bigest part in that movie so putting them together would be better, I like my Rat idea, what do you think?

hmm I think Headmaster sam would be good, it would just be reg Sam in a professor outfit with cap, i kinda wanted an ex figure of sam like that because he wore that on TMS once. but a PVC would be great, not the old man version though same goes for fozzie;-)

MikeBatesmen

Reaction score
Ken I was just wondering did you guys intentionally start out to make the EM Band members the repainted figures? WWE Dr. Teeth, Blue Floyd, Red Zoot, Tour Animal, Repaint Janice. I just realized it today and wondered if it were merely strange luck.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes! I'm a collector's club member! Or at least I think I am. I used pay pal to pay and went to login in right after I set it up. It said I didn't get activated yet or something and that I needed to pay. Do I just have to wait awhile?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
oh, i was thinking Bunsen and Beaker would be sperate when i typed that,...
Um, they are seperate in my list. Count them again. :confused:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh...:embarrassed: Hehehe...Umm nevermind....I miss calulated a few penguins and rats:zany: Don't ya just hate it when you miss calulate penguins and rats?

no wait that's wrong too, i just must have took the "and" and mistaked it as beging hooked together.

Whoops sorry about that:wink:

Zack,