Ask Ken at Palisades

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
[random question]

How did the whole idea for a Muppet line get started?

[/random question]

-SPEEGS

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hmmm... that is a good question about EB and other stores pre-ordering series 3... I will not rest until I have a Rowlf figure!
The time gap of waiting for series 2 has not really been bothering me much, as I only just finished buying all of series 1 a few weeks ago. I know that some of you guys have been waiting months, so I can't really relate. However here's a story of my suffering...
Once apon a time,
I used to collect as much as the Star Wars figures as I could find. Then there was that almost year long period when no new figures came out because of way too many TPM figures on the shelves, at least that was the case here. Everyone was in the dark about when new figures were coming. So my moral to my story is this:
Be happy knowing that in the near future (a few months) more muppet figures are coming, and you won't have to wait almost a year, like I did before I saw another new Star Wars figure. The first new one I saw was a new Luke -which sucked cause there are so many Luke figures as it is. Keep Hope fellow Muppet Collectors!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigSPEEGS
How did the whole idea for a Muppet line get started?
-SPEEGS
Basically, it came up in a meeting we had discussing future plans. We decided we wanted to make Muppet figures and went after the license. That's the short version of the story...the longer one would take too long to type!

GWGumby

Reaction score
I know you've told the long story before, probably within this thread. Maybe that should be added to the FAQ since it's been asked several times.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
guess no one knows my Box question...oh well, I'll find out eventually
Don't know if it would fit inside or not...I don't have two open ones here to be able to test the theory.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
yeah, that's what I figured...it's kind of a silly question anyway, but it just occured to me...I want to keep althe boxes, and I don't like folding them down...

Well, hopefully sooner than later I'll be able to find out for myeslf :smile:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
On the EB-exclusive Gonzo, are his helmet and goggles removable? If so, does he just not have his little hair/feather/whatever on top, or is it sculpted to show them mashed down?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think EB Gonzo's helmet is perminitly sculpted to his head. Wait, I'm not Ken.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I think EB Gonzo's helmet is perminitly sculpted to his head. Wait, I'm not Ken.
I don't think it is actually... If I remember correct, the samples at the comic-con looked like the helmet came off. I'll have to check my pictures to be sure.