Characters who should have been babies

BabyScooter

Reaction score
what if there was a swedish chef and he would always try to put one of the muppet babies in the pot or try to cook the or fry. lol.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
maybe these food items the muppet babies could be. kermit frog legs, piggy a "ham" burger, fozzie roast bear (supposed to be roast beef but he would taste funny.),gonzo weirdo al a moad, rowlf cookie (cook-key like on the piano), animal he can't catch him. sceeter flip jacks, scooter I don't know.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
WHAT? I doubt that they could use that on a kid's show like that. :concern:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Someone i remember but can't remember who did it. I found a pic that someone here had done of characters but in baby form. I wished they would put it up again. I had it saved back in the day but with all the computer virus we had all the stuff i had saved just disapparead. But these ideas would be cool for another Muppet Babies series for the near futures.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
After hearing on Muppets Tonight how Nigel the Director was bottle-fed coffee when he was a baby, I think that he would of made a hilarious baby, always hyper all the time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't realise that Nigel was in Muppet's Tonight. Is it the same Nigel as the conductor from TMS? And if so, who voiced him?

Something I'd love to have seen in the series, was baby Frackles. They could have been in an episode as cute little monster villians or something.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, it somehow double posted. I do appologise. And I will now tap-dance as penance. *does*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Nigel the Orchestra Conductor from TMS and Nigel the Control Room Director from MT are two completely different characters. Nigel (TMS) was performed/voiced by Jim, whereas Nigel (MT) was probably performed/voiced by Brian though you can doublecheck at Muppet Wiki.