1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Characters who should have been babies

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by minor muppetz, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Zoot would be the same, just with less hair and shorter
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  2. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Oh please do this Vic, I love your thread! I can imagine Uncle Deadly always playing scary pranks on the otther muppets!:eek: :crazy:
  3. SirGiggles

SirGiggles New Member

well

he wasnt an active muppet member yet but he would be great pepe the prawn
  4. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

I rully wanted to see a baby version of the full Electric Mayhem, one that also includes Lips. They would play little toy versions of their instruments. It would of been so adorable!
  5. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't think Sam's roles in post-Henson movies was expanded that much. His big scenes in MCC and MWoO were basically cameos, and his scenes in MFS and IAVMMCM were short cameos, similar to the cameos in GMC.

Sure, they weren't major, but some of them (Floyd, Robin, maybe Lew Zealand and Dr. Strangepork) should have been expanded more. And I think Floyd was a class one character without the band (I don't really know what you mean by "class one", but he did have a lot of scenes without the rest of the band, especially backstage).
  6. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Baby Sweetums could be adorable. :) A big lump of hair with a diaper and pacifier...
  7. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh yes i totally agreen on that ! He was so great in muppet babies :)
  8. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Dr teeth should have been a baby...
  9. Emeowrald

Emeowrald New Member

It would've been intersesting to see what the Fraggles would've been like as babies.
  10. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Pepe the Prawn as a baby....AWWWW! Or Johnny Fiama but even cuter
    SAL! X3 AWWW!
  11. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

I was thinking of a baby Nigel the Conductor or a baby Trumpet Lady. Of course, a baby Clifford and a baby Zippety Zap are up there too, I like these ideas.
  12. PhsychoChimp

PhsychoChimp New Member

Pops as a baby would have been funny... Maybe Sweetums, with a small bow in his fur, and big suspenders.
  13. Fraggles as Babies

I gotta agree with you there, Emeowrald. Imagine Wembley, or better yet, Boober, as babies. I wonder what Boober as a baby would be like?

Patricia/cherrypotion27 (a huge Boober fan)
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well... If you get the chance, talk to some of the peeps on the forum here to see if anyone has the full run of Fraggle Rock the Animated Series in their Muppet video libraries. There's a particular episode of the animated series, featuring the song that idealizes the Trash Heap's wishes of Gorgs and Doozers and Fraggles living together in perfect harmony. In the animated series, I believe it was Red who sang the song, though I could be wrong. During the sequence for the song in the animated episode, there's a bit of a dream moment where some of the Fraggle Five are seen as babies.

Hope this helps.
  15. Gloat

Gloat New Member

Gloat, but thats cos hes my fave and i love 'im

wonder what the frackles would look like as babies ^_^
  16. LincolnHeights

LincolnHeights New Member

This may sound Silly but I always thought a Baby Swedish Chef would be a good idea. Obviously he wouldn't be a real chef, but he would be a baby from Sweden and wear a little chef's hat and play apron, and always try to cook stuff with whatever he could find around the nursery, like a Peanut Butter and Jelly Caserole :p
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Baby Uncle Deadly would be the cutest thing ever seen...cute cute cute!

Of course he wouldn't be Uncle Deadly then...if he hadn't died at that point...but who knows.
  18. PhsychoChimp

PhsychoChimp New Member

His name could have been, Deadly Rascal.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Two thoughts...

1 Uncle Deadly could've cameoed as himself, a fully animated version of the adult phantomly dragon, as a thirdsometimes substitute uncle for whenever Uncles Statler and Waldorf couldn't make it to babysit the babies.
    2 Uncle Dedly could've been brought in in baby form, probably named Baby Deadly or slightly older as Toddler Deadly, comparable to Toddler Janice.
    If it were Baby Deadly, they could still get away with making him a spooky baby dragon, sort of guided by the baby form of the Cryptkeeper in the episode Lower Birth.
    If it were Toddler Deadly, he could have some signs of his phantomly form present within his physique.
    Another thing... He could also have Yorick as a toy skull that comes alive in the imagination segments, much like how Camilla was a stuffed chicken.
  20. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh yes that i totally agree that would be great maybe they will do a animated series like that . would be so great . A show like froggle rock but with them as bables would have been great .;)