Backstage Pictures with Performers

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
emberfire said:
is it? thats great, i'm really looking forword to watching it, im actually asking for it for my 17th birthday.

cant wait... :cool:
Keep in mind that the DVDs in the UK are different formats than for the US, emberfire, and it looks like you're in Illinois, so unless you have a means of translating the DVD to a US player, it won't play here.

christyb

Reaction score
emberfire said:
Hi, i was just wondering...

does any one have, or know where i could find backstage pictures, preferably of the puppetears working the puppet?

Back to the orginal question. If you go and play around Muppet Central. Read articles and such there are loads of fantastic pictures.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Keep in mind that the DVDs in the UK are different formats than for the US, emberfire, and it looks like you're in Illinois, so unless you have a means of translating the DVD to a US player, it won't play here.
DANG! I was wondering why I never heard of that before.

emberfire

Reaction score
ohhhhh

well thats a weasel sucking eggs! :frown: ill find a way to watch it, even if it means buying a dvd player in the uk :zany:...maybe....we'll see. ill ask my dad. oh, and thanks to christy ill look around and find some pictures,

thanks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I thought you were from the UK, otherwise I'd have pretended it wasn't all that good so you wouldn't be dissapointed... :wink:

emberfire

Reaction score
roflmbo

lol, dont worry, its called motivation, ill get it, then watch it, then enjoy it....i swear....hahahahahahaha. :excited: