Backstage Pictures with Performers

emberfire

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering...

does any one have, or know where i could find backstage pictures, preferably of the puppetears working the puppet?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Have you done a google image search for Muppets, The Muppet Show, Jim Henson, and the like? Normally, it pulls up some pretty good photos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Rick Lyon's website has some great pics.

emberfire

Reaction score
thanks

thanks guys, i dident find any pictures, but i did find a video i hadent heard of before (the very best of the muppets dvd) and it features a back stage tour. so i think im gona buy that....cool thanks again :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Woah, cool... can you post a link where you found that DVD?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, that DVD is very worth buying for the "Of Muppet's and Men" making of. It is very good, and worth every penny!

__

Interprited for mime:

____, _______________________________________. _____________, _________!

emberfire

Reaction score
really?

is it? thats great, i'm really looking forword to watching it, im actually asking for it for my 17th birthday.

cant wait... :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
emberfire said:
is it? thats great, i'm really looking forword to watching it, im actually asking for it for my 17th birthday.

cant wait... :cool:
Oh yes. It is well worth watching. Not onyl does it have lots of the Muppeteers (including Frank puppeting Piggy) it also has interviews, talks about how they wrote the show, many clips from the shows (singing fish, dancing pigs, anything goes) and discusions about guest stars. It is longer than I expected it to be, and certainly worth it even without the rest of the shows (But. that said, the Star Wars episode is great, and so is the compilation of Mupept Show skits)

And if you like it, maybe fork out for the Very Best of the Muppet Show Vol 2 (Or, a I always call it the Second Best of the Muppet Show) That one has the Muppet fairy tales, better skits and sketches in the compilation, and the Roger Moore episode!

__

Interprited for ancient Rome:

Dos, greatness supremacy!