Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Yay, it's October!
Red: Halloween month, whoopie!
Wanda: Hey Abby, now you can make as many pumpkins appear as you want!
Abby: I know! It's the best time of year!
Mokey: So what are you all going to be for Halloween?
Beth: I'm going to be Rainbow Brite
Red: Who?
Beth: She's a cartoon from when I was little, she brings color to the world with her magic belt
Abby: Wow, she sounds cool
Beth: I always liked her so I thought it would be fun. What about you guys?
*She receives blank looks from all*
Beth: Don't worry, we have lots of time to come up with costumes. We can talk about it more at breakfast, let's go.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... There's a chill in the air... Leaves rustling everywhere... Spiderwebs wherever you stare... The evil is rising and the sirens are wailing and everyone's dying to know...
It's the most wonderful... Time... of the... year!

Count is happily outside counting the fallen crimson red and pumpkin orange leaves clustering around the dorms grounds while Uncle Deadly is reading up on the passages selected for later today.
And the best thing of all... Noone needs to worry about costumes, you'll find out your assignments as the plans reveal themselves now that October has struck, seizing all souls in its ghoulish grip.
*Evil chuckle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A blue scaly clawed hand reaches up, knocking on the wooden exterior of the main door leading into Room #7.
UD: Hello Scooter? Erin? The Count and I were just wondering at what time the book reading will begin, around what time should we be there with our copy of The Scarlet Letter... And do you need or should we bring anything else? Methinks Count can probably get us some delicious little flavored cookies made only now, during the haunting season.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: Well, October's gotten off to a good start - I mean, it's nice and cool and clear outside.
Erin: (on phone) Hi, Ed - the reading's from 12 to 2. You and the others can show up whenever - and feel free to bring the cookies - okay, see you then. (hangs up) Too true - excellent banned book reading weather. Now then, let's have a rundown of what we're reading.
Scooter: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."
Beige: "Fifty More Jokes from Fraggle Rock."
Storyteller: "Tales from the Cuddle Caverns."
Nora: "James and the Giant Peach."
Erin: "A Wrinkle in Time."
Nora: Mrs. Farley's going to have a big table set up by the stage.
Scooter: She'd never pass up an advertising moment, would she?
Nora: Nope.
Erin: There's going to be food and drink provided at this thing, but you guys might want to bring something just in case.
Scooter: I've got three bags of trail mix.
Beige: Two cases of Doozer sticks.
Storyteller: A thermos full of blueberry juice.
Nora: Mrs. Farley said she brought some sandwiches for us.
Erin: And Ed and the Count and Uncle Deadly are going to bring cookies. All right, then, let's move out.

(group departs for Nelson Square)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In the meantime... Showering and singing issues from the basement floor's bathroom area, where Ed's getting himself washed up to go to Nelson Square. Uncle Deadly's waiting outside, his towel draped over his old blue battered-skinned arm, his clothes on wire hangers next to Ed's, as the Count remains behind in their room placing the order with Sarah Y at the Muff YN Fluff bakery.
Count: Yes... That should be enough, even should our other blue fuzzy friend follow his nose, deciding to show up. Thank you.
*Thinking to himself after he hangs up: Hmm, Cookie does have a love of literature as well, after all, he did enjoy hosting Monsterpiece Theater. Oh wel, he'll probably be attracted to the scent of our Bat Scout cookies.
The Count then goes to wait his turn outside the bathroom, as Ed enters and locks the door behind him so he can dress in private.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *goes outside and sits on the swing, slowly swinging back and forth with a content smile*

Elmo: *looking out the window* Wow, she really loves that swing!

Bean: Yeah. I can't figure out why....

Sweetums: She just likes stuff like that.

Bean: Why?

Sweetums: Because they're simple. She doesn't like dealing with complicated stuff all the time. I guess they give her a nice break from school and work.

Elmo: Yeah....

Sweetums: *pulls a picture out of his pocket, then quickly hides it when Bean tries to see* Well, uh, I'm uh... gonna walk over to the store. *leaves*

Bean: *gives Elmo a puzzled look*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good to be back at the dorms.

Grover: But we had a good time at your parents house.

I know. I also got some of my old halloween stuff from my old room.

Herry: I saw that. I was wondering what you were gathering up.

Just some old halloween decor. So if anyone wants i'm going to start decorating the room.

Murray: *holding hands out and making scary noises* Ooooo ghost and goblins!

Bruce: *has on a scary mask* Boo!

Grover: *jumps*

Bruce: Always a good year for us monsters.

As always.

Herry: I'm going to go get our stuff from the basement.

Thanks Herry. *gets out my older halloween stuff*

BEAR

Reaction score
Cookie: So long!
Bryan: Hey, Cookie, where are you going?
Cookie: To book reading club.
Bryan: Oh okay. Have fun!
Cookie: Oh, me will! (Smacking his lips) Bye bye!

Gloat

Reaction score
Boppity: So close to Haloween!Adam: And ou're acting as if it were importantBoppity: It IS important!Adam: For you, all i care about is mine and my Dads birthday!Gloat: Your Dads?Adam: the day after mine, its the ultimate couple of days! Then we got a day off before haloween, so its a good week, apart from it being with you two

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
*Comes out of the Time machine wearing an oversized robe, filled with cobwebs and dust from time travel and tries to sneak out of the room*

Bunsen:
What year?
*Poofs in front of her and sighs*

Claudia:
EEEEEEEEE!

Dr. Van Neuter:
You think we would not know?
I was not born yesterday, yah know?

Bunsen:
A few decades old we are...

Beaker:
Meep!