Disney's bought...

The Storyteller

Reaction score
PBS doesn't own the Sesame Street copyrights, Sesame Workshop(Childrens Television Workshop) owns them! :excited:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
It's the town of Celebration, Florida.

I wouldn't want to live there, but many people would find it appealing.

:confused: :eek:
It's funny because about six years ago I actually ate breakfast there. We were in Florida as part of a timeshare deal where the company was trying to sell condos. Anyways the salesman took us to eat breakfast in the town. He told us that it was owned by Disney. Moreless it was just a rich man's town, but I think I heard about a month ago that Disney had sold out. Don't know for sure though.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Celebration was loosely based on the old plans for EPCOT that Walt had before the idea became a theme park. Though not as innovative as EPCOT would of been, Celebration still had some special technologies within it, but I forgot what. So basically it's a half ***** version of Walt's biggest dream, a everchanging city with innovative techologies and effecient transportation systems.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes, they sold part of celebration. I don't quite remember what part, but they still keep the main chunk of it, if I recall correctly.

When we were going to our hotel at WDW, our town car driver told us there was something like a three year waiting list to move in.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear
They'd have to buy Warner Brothers in order to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhopesite
They will do that, Someday.

I doubt that. But media analysts have speculated on-and-off about a Walt Disney/Time Warner merger. It will never happen, but it sure would be interesting.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I think that merger would have trouble getting approved by the federal agencies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear
They'd have to buy Warner Brothers in order to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhopesite
They will do that, Someday.

I doubt that. But media analysts have speculated on-and-off about a Walt Disney/Time Warner merger. It will never happen, but it sure would be interesting.
Oh gosh no! What a nightmare If Mickey, Pooh and kermit join up with Bugs, Scooby Doo and Batman... I will go :crazy: :eek: :mad:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
TOO True my friend TOO TRUE we need to keep our cartoon freinds away from this disney dude. :big_grin: