And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy ****, White Supremacists are going to be holding a rally in my town next month, then hold a summit up in the Smoky Mountains the same weekend.

Keep that **** out of here!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Holy ****, White Supremacists are going to be holding a rally in my town next month, then hold a summit up in the Smoky Mountains the same weekend.

Keep that **** out of here!
Here's your chance to set them straight :big_grin:

But seriously, the fact they are holding a summit in the Smokies seems appropriate. Reminds me of the movie Deliverance x 100

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So the assistant pastor at the church my family goes to had a surprisingly good sermon today, discussing the BS in Charlottesville and co. Link is below if you care to watch.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So like how Bush apparently couldn't say the word "nuclear," Trump can't say the word "frustration."

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If that's your proof, you've got a pretty weak case.

A) likely President Trump did not know anything about this

B) That's her side of the story. Wonder what the truth is through unbiased eyes.

C) the author admittedly enters in to a place where the President is scheduled to speak and sneaks something in underneath her skirt. She admitted sneaking something in. You sneak anything in to an area where the President is schedule to speak in an hour how do you think the Secret Service is going to respond?

I went to college with a guy that eventually became a Secret Service agent. Kept in touch with him. These guys don't mess around, regardless who is President. The extent they go to protect the President is incredible. One Presidential trip a couple of years ago (President Obama) the Presidential motorcade was routed through a construction area with those orange construction barrels. They checked each and every barrel for miles, by hand. They leave absolutely NOTHING unturned. Now try sneaking something in to a secured area.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi calling for all Confederate statues to be removed from Washington. Totems of White Supremacy.
She might've had some pull to do so when she was Speaker of the House.
She's been involved in government for three decades. These statues weren't offensive to her, until now?

Is she feeling twinges of guilt that her own father helped dedicate a statue of Robert E. Lee?

Censored

Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi calling for all Confederate statues to be removed from Washington. Totems of White Supremacy.
She might've had some pull to do so when she was Speaker of the House.
She's been involved in government for three decades. These statues weren't offensive to her, until now?

Is she feeling twinges of guilt that her own father helped dedicate a statue of Robert E. Lee?
The important thing is that they take them down. Remove now. Analyze later.